divorced young xalimos at starbucks

why do them divorced young xalimos spend so much time at starbucks? when i pop in a starbucks, i always see a xalimo or two on their laptops or ipads sipping on their caramel macchiato. how do i know they been divorced? well, i attended their wedding.
divorced young xalimos: do you think u will find a husband at starbucks? u think we are a cup of iced skinny mocha?

Who said they wanted Iced skinny mocha, maybe they are waiting for Some rich black coffee:sass2::siilaanyolaugh:

On a serious note, perhaps they are studying.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
why do them divorced young xalimos spend so much time at starbucks? when i pop in a starbucks, i always see a xalimo or two on their laptops or ipads sipping on their caramel macchiato. how do i know they been divorced? well, i attended their wedding.
divorced young xalimos: do you think u will find a husband at starbucks? u think we are a cup of iced skinny mocha?

They will find them odeys sipping on qahwe or shax, fadhi ku dirir...

What's wrong with divorcees. Surely they aren't always to blame for unfortunate circumstances.

Perhaps you are prejudiced towards them?

1st people complain why shes not married then she gets married then people ask why shes not having any kids yet then she has baby then people ask for more babies then she has 5 of then people complain she has way too many babies then she gets a divorce then people make fun her for being a divorcee. When does ever stop? I am new mom i am recently divorced with 1 baby girl i am in no rush to be with stinky ass faraax for atleast 5 years trust me lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Well if u r attending them, why u refuse them to attend it. The question is, why are you not shukaansing them? Or u r there for the white boys?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Where’s this taking place ?

And why are you not snatching them.

Sliding into their personal space.

This is most needy time of their lives. Take advantage. (Criticize Hee ex).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Where’s this taking place ?

And why are you not snatching them.

Sliding into their personal space.

This is most needy time of their lives. Take advantage. (Criticize Hee ex).

Rkelly sometimes I feel like setting u on fire looooooooooooooooooooooooool

1st people complain why shes not married then she gets married then people ask why shes not having any kids yet then she has baby then people ask for more babies then she has 5 of then people complain she has way too many babies then she gets a divorce then people make fun her for being a divorcee. When does ever stop? I am new mom i am recently divorced with 1 baby girl i am in no rush to be with stinky ass faraax for atleast 5 years trust me lol
Daamn girl sorry to hear. Congrats on the child mashallah

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Why don’t you mention her?

@Reiko this topic is aimed at you but he hasn’t got the ragganimo to say your name. :farmajoyaab:

Isn’t it a Somali Male thing to hang around coffee shops all day
Its one of the changes in society people having fully caught up with. Like how most pedophile teachers are female....but most still think its men. Most bums hanging in Starbucks are single women with too much time on their hands from broken homes

Muji

VIP
Its one of the changes in society people having fully caught up with. Like how most pedophile teachers are female....but most still think its men. Most bums hanging in Starbucks are single women with too much time on their hands from broken homes

Or students sitting exams

Trending

Latest posts