Divorce vs emotional cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This dude been married 2 years and chatting up girls and getting pissed when his wife finds out what hes up to Imo he should have gone separate ways than talking to girls behind her back

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I’ve seen this video. The girl is messed up for staying with his sorry ass. She sounds like a miskeen wallaahi. May Allaah make it easy for her. Lord have mercy he gets pissed at her for something he did?? He must have lost his damn mind :pachah1:

He’s a lunatic and an emotional abuser. Ain’t nobody got time for that. She needs to ditch this hoe.

VIP
Dude doesn't sound like he's somali cos she said she cut ties with her fam cos of him. She's 22 and he's 30 and they don't have a child so tge f*ck is she doin

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don't think the guy is somali if she had to cut ties because of him. Thats crazy wallahi.
He's trash but you can't hold your partner and know what they're doing all day. Because if they aren't even scared of Allah why would he be scared of her finding out.

I know someone whose hoyoo said to him: "you either choose her or your mother" when he told her he is getting married.

Why? She came from an enemy clan.

So her husband can be a minority or an enemy Somali

22 years old typical xalimo that hated Somali men and married non somali I'm not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.