Ditching your Somali wife after divorce

Will you fund your kids & partner incase of divorce?

• yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
The divorce rate in the Somali community surpasses even the heterosexual caucasian community. The amount of people I have seen shack up, move in and part ways less than a month is impossible to explain. Divorce is inevitable in the Somali community and majority of the times is initiated by the Somali wives. I for one will ditch my future partners kids and her if she initiates the divorce. I will grab my assets and move out of town at midnight and never to be seen again. The bastards can be raised by the government for all I care.

Jubaland here I come.

The divorce rate in the Somali community surpasses even the heterosexual caucasian community. The amount of people I have seen shack up, move in and part ways less than a month is impossible to explain. Divorce is inevitable in the Somali community and majority of the times is initiated by the Somali wives. I for one will ditch my future partners kids and her if she initiates the divorce. I will grab my assets and move out of town at midnight and never to be seen again. The bastards can be raised by the government for all I care.

Jubaland here I come.
So when your kids call me aabo it wont bother you?

You could even mate with them for all I care. Pops told me to walk out and go to Jubaland if it ever happened.

They are no longer mine once the divorce is completed. The government can take the responsibility like the A.A community.

You can’t ignore your kids cause their mama don’t want you. That’s pathetic.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Forget about the woman: the kids are your blood and your lineage wtf wrong with you?
tenor.gif

Jeesto

VIP
Horta where and when did this high divorce rate in the somali community rumor start?:cosbyhmm: There's little to no divorce in my somali community:hmm::win:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Being a deadbeat aabo is nothing to be proud of. I say after a divorce you fight for full custody but since America sides with the women that'll never happen. Once the kid belongs to the state then leave for Afrika. With this method, your conscience will be cleared and you'll be able to start over. :cool:

Trending