Ditch the baatis

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Wallahi it’s only now I’ve realised that guntiinos are prettier than baatis. I’ve got plenty of them in my house and I hardly wear them.
E8E1E1F3-9F54-4414-AB7A-BCBD6A4D477B.jpeg

C260D415-8406-4300-B04E-A05E9D1CAEAF.jpeg
C3503EE2-F7AC-4341-88F0-2178EC3D8F95.jpeg
I see that it’s become more of a wedding outfit cos I don’t see somali women wearing them that much at home, my mum still does though sometimes.

Last edited:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
You’re late to the game, this guntiini thing have been my secret weapon for decades alongside with gambo:banderas::banderas: I legit give myself evil eye acuudu bilaaah.
Diracs only in the kitchen and guntiino to stay classy:banderas:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I've never seen anyone wear a guntiino in person. Do people actually keep it casually at home? That doesn't even look comfortable.

Baati remains the winner

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
It’s only worn at weddings, but I’ve seen my hooyo wear it a few times at home.

Does the bride only wear it and everyone those see-through diracs that look like they got attacked by a glitter box? Cause I heard Xalimos apparently get like three dresses and the guntiino is one of them.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Does the bride only wear it and everyone those see-through diracs that look like they got attacked by a glitter box? Cause I heard Xalimos apparently get like three dresses and the guntiino is one of them.
I’ve worn it one to a wedding before. Guntiinos aren’t only worn by brides btw.

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
How do you even wear it, a baati is slip on. We don’t need to ditch the baatis because I’ve noticed that oromos, Sudanese, Bantus, and Kenyans are claiming it’s their invention :westbrookwtf:

we need to gatekeep it now more than ever :mindblown:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My ayeeyo is a businesswoman and have always been wearing it at home heck she even sleeps with it and it is easy to untie unlike the suffocating diracs, free the nipples lol:lolbron: My mom is also an avid user of guntiino, that’s where I got it from.
They’re so beautiful! Especially when the woman is qalanjo qoor dheer! So regal and so classy. :banderas:
Long neck + small waist is the bomb with guntiino no cap:ahh::lawd:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I only wear a guuntino around the house when I'm washing all of my clothes and I have nothing else to wear.
Wish I can wear it more but is winter now and I will just freeze to death :ohlord::mjcry:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
It really is. But I don’t see women wearing it often. Would it be weird to wear guuntino at home? It seems like that would be ceeb.
No it’s not ceeb, I don’t see why it would be. You’re at your home you can dress however you want it’s not like you’re walking naked :draketf:

Trending

Latest posts