DISTURBING VIDEO OF Arabia deported Geeljires N Mogadishu still clinging on to their deporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Many of you are unaware but Saudia deported hundreds of Somalis, youths who were born there and grew up there back to Mogadishu like you discard a tissue you used in your toilet :drakewtf::drakewtf:

How are you still gonna speak the language of the people that deleted you :ohlord::ohlord::trash:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Only Classical Arabic should be taught for Qur'an. Other than that, only Af-Somali must be used and enforced and regular arabic must be banned in the day to day use

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Only Classical Arabic should be taught for Qur'an. Other than that, only Af-Somali must be used and enforced and regular arabic must be banned in the day to day use

I wouldn't teach Arabic to my children. This language is for the arabs! I learned it but it was forced:ayaanswag::noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Same. I can read Qur'an but i cant speak arabic nor write and i have no intention of learning.

My grandma knows Arabic and i learned it but this language is not useful in my life lmao I even tried to seduce a girl when i was younger, she was yemeni but djiboutian! cute and smart. It worked but now, Arabs i hate most of them!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Honestly Classical Arabic sounds cool and it is important to learn to fully understand many books written in Arabic but that should be the extent of it. I find Somalis who think by speaking Arabic and wearing Arabic clothes as being enlightened sickening

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
My grandma knows Arabic and i learned it but this language is not useful in my life lmao I even tried to seduce a girl when i was younger, she was yemeni but djiboutian! cute and smart. It worked but now, Arabs i hate most of them!

besides religious reasons, it serves no purpose. Arabic should be confined to the masjid and even taught at a minimal level. Arabs are our enemies and allowing the language to replace Af-Somali is act treason and must be swiftly dealt with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Honestly Classical Arabic sounds cool and it is important to learn to fully understand many books written in Arabic but that should be the extent of it. I find Somalis who think by speaking Arabic and wearing Arabic clothes as being enlightened sickening

Listen to this, he's my uncle. He is a part of my family+he's sudani, viva Horn of Africa tbh!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
besides religious reasons, it serves no purpose. Arabic should be confined to the masjid and even taught at a minimal level. Arabs are our enemies and allowing the language to replace Af-Somali is act treason and must be swiftly dealt with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was back then, now i'm living in the west but when i'll be back home, i want a darkie somali girl or ethiopian girl:ahh::ahh:

Saalax Bidaar

Look at his eyes, that's where i got my eyes maybe:lolbron: small eyes:russ::russ:
I noticed lots of Arap tend to have that look. Abdi Malow for example, he was arap and looked Asian
2D931CED-A06E-4D03-A755-B08B7450EECA.jpeg

Saalax Bidaar

:9uoofqd:
Is there any explanation? I have small eyes too and many of my father's side too '(they are arap's) !

welcome to that brother :trumpsmirk:
I have the same nose too, but smaller too :gucciwhat: but i have a lot of facial hair+body hair:liberaltears:

Many Somalis tend to have those features sometimes that shiine look is more dominant in certain sub clans like Arap, Isxaaq, Rer Caynaanshe, Dhulos and certainly MJ sub clans, HG, Xawaadle, Degodiye etc

Just like certain sub clans have darker or lighter complexion.
Somalis are diverse in their look

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Many Somalis tend to have those features sometimes that shiine look is more dominant in certain sub clans like Arap, Isxaaq, Rer Caynaanshe, Dhulos and certainly MJ sub clans, HG, Xawaadle, Degodiye etc

We are diverse as a people! my parents look "very somali" but i don't, it's fantastic haha i have a weird nose,small eyes, brown-nish skin, hairy and i'm taller than my parents:9uoofqd:

For example, if you have short parents, like 5'2, are they even somalis or are they mixed something else?:9uoofqd:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

52043232_1068036930035085_1884234038592405504_n.jpg

When i had my hair:childplease::banderas:
but still have it but they are leaving :':)damn:

Saalax Bidaar

We are diverse as a people! my parents look "very somali" but i don't, it's fantastic haha i have a weird nose,small eyes, brown-nish skin, hairy and i'm taller than my parents:9uoofqd:

For example, if you have short parents, like 5'2, are they even somalis or are they mixed something else?:9uoofqd:
Kkkkkkkk

Wallahi I don’t know
My parents are both tall so lol
Somalis come in all shapes and sizes.
There is no generic look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts