DISGUSTING!! WOMEN RUINS A GUYS LIFE GETS ONLY ONE YEAR IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to stop laws have to be changed walahi look at her rolling her eyes when the guy talks to her This is why I'm sceptical of the me too movement

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
White women.....

When other women claim they're raped they're telling the truth.... White women are from different species.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She admitted later on that the sex was consensual, welp these niggas just never learn from the mistakes of other niggas. Sleep with white women and your future is ruined forever.

She admitted later on that the sex was consensual, welp these niggas just never learn from the mistakes of other niggas. Sleep with white women and your future is ruined forever.
But I remember u claiming to be a white woman in a Habesha woman's body? :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Okay good cause for a second I thought I would have to find someone new to attack
Attack where? All this time I thought you were a weird, anti-social who didn't know how to talk to people.

You were attacking me all along, poor boo boo, you need to learn the master of attacking.

Looooooooooool

You made me laugh.

tenor.gif

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I agree fam @government this #MeToo movement has gone way outta hand. These are the type of chicks to ruin a honest guy's reputation. Those type of chicks need to go to jail period if they are lying on a guy's behalf.

Our HR sent an email last week that anyone who has experienced sexual assault at work is no longer subject to the time limit we had to report it. We were now free to report anything that happened decades ago. I wanted to reply to that email and voice my concerns but I didn't want to be seen as a sexual predator like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein is so I decided against it. Most of the employees are men and seemed uncomfortable but of course we can't talk about it.

:gucciwhat:

#MeToo is a big joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.