Disgraced Silanyo names a district for his folks in the middle of Gabiley region (Dacarta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Because waan kala tagnay after I refused to cook him porcupine.

hnG9a8.gif

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I have seen that HQ. Overall the NH area is very good it is near the city center (suuq) unlike Jigjigayar which is far out north west.
What are u gonna do with ur 3 plots? My friend recently bought 24×18 plot for 20k near shiraaqle. if i knew ur plot maybe i could have pocketed some serious commision money by selling one to my friend.

lkn you are stingy qabiilist, prolly wont sell it. adigu when are u gonna start investing srsly? like puttin some money into tangible business

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
It doesn't even make sense security wise . It is not in their interest to live in a HY dominated
area (whenever shit hits the fan they will get massacred). That is the reason behind why they
are drawn to Jigjigayar (they might be safe there). The Arap and Cidagale neighborhoods are
also hostile to outsiders. In fact Araps never sell land to non Araps.

The prices in the Garxajis areas are much more reasonable because you have less foreign influence on your side of Hargeisa. Dahabshill buying up plots is inflating prices on the Habar Awal side, especially Jigjigayar. I heard of a plot being offered for $130K recently, and Dahabshiil countered with an offer of $200K and bought it. All is chill now but if locals start getting priced out of the area, I won't make any promises for anyones safe-being.

Runtii I don't think the Garxajis are that hostile to tourists and visitors. As long as you are not Musa Bixi himself, I don't think any HA would have any problems visiting relatives and chilling in the other side of the city. We've come along way since those days of division.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
What are u gonna do with ur 3 plots? My friend recently bought 24×18 plot for 20k near shiraaqle. if i knew ur plot maybe i could have pocketed some serious commision money by selling one to my friend.

lkn you are stingy qabiilist, prolly wont sell it. adigu when are u gonna start investing srsly? like puttin some money into tangible business

It is for investment (so far it has grown 50% in just 1 year now it is the second year). I will
let it keep growing then finally sell it to another HY person. The woman who sold me the
land was reer Hawd (she is a big land owner and businesswoman from qurbaha). New
Hargeisa is very diverse when it comes to HY sub clans it is even more diverse than West
Burco Lol. It is where reer New Hargeisa, reer west Burco, reer Hawd and reer Sanaag all
meet. It is a melting pot for beesha.

:banderas:

Bohol

VIP
The prices in the Garxajis areas are much more reasonable because you have less foreign influence on your side of Hargeisa. Dahabshill is inflating prices on the Habar Awal side, especially Jigjigayar.

Runtii I don't think they are that hostile to tourists however. As long as you are not Musa Bixi himself, I don't think any HA would have any problems visiting relatives and chilling in the other side of the city. We've come along way since those days of division.

It depends where. For example Masalaha the airport area land prices are very expensive (that is why a lot of CGs are swimming in money
nowadays) the good thing is a lot of those plots have been purchased by HY back in the days like that Khadar Hussein dude (Ambassador
hotel owner) they don't mind as-long as it is in GX hands however land prices in inner Dumbuluq is reasonable.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
My folks were telling me how south and east Hargeisa are more conservative and people are more stubborn and fiesty due to few sub clans living there whereas north and west Hargeisa are multicultural with loads of mjs and hawyies and because of this anything goes and they're more liberal

Bohol

VIP
My folks were telling me how south and east Hargeisa are more conservative and people are more stubborn and fiesty due to few sub clans living there whereas north and west Hargeisa are multicultural with loads of mjs and hawyies and because of this anything goes and they're more liberal

That is true. It is a good thing we should keep our hoods like that. We don't want every tom and d!ck coming to the hood and trying to
introduce saqajiniimo. If you want to party or have a shisha people usually go to Jigjigayar Crown hotel, Royal or other places.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?

Yeah there are labourers from other regions of Somalia in North Hargeisa. Most barbers are Darood or Madhibhan. Shoeshiners are Gabooye, Gadabursi etc. They are all hardworkers who contribute so it's all good. All hard working Somalis should be welcomed as it's preferable the labour jobs go to them than Oromos or degacaas.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
That is true. It is a good thing we should keep our hoods like that. We don't want every tom and d!ck coming to the hood and trying to
introduce saqajiniimo. If you want to party or have a shisha people usually go to Jigjigayar Crown hotel, Royal or other places.

Those are foreigners hosting those parties but you're right that is unacceptable behaviour.

Thankfully I'm a son of Gabiley :diddyass: Such none-sense doesn't fly with us.

Bohol

VIP
Those are foreigners hosting those parties but you're right that is unacceptable behaviour.

Thankfully I'm a son of Gabiley :diddyass: Such none-sense doesn't fly with us.

The good thing about Jigjigayar though is the varied restaurants. You can find all kinds (Summertime, Royal Lounge, Sultana, 6 seasons
or something and many more).

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Yh jigjiga yar is akin to the west end in London where as east and south Hargeisa are the affluent suburbs like Chigwell,woodford and barnet

Bohol

VIP
Yh jigjiga yar is akin to the west end in London where as east and south Hargeisa are the affluent suburbs like Chigwell,woodford and barnet

That is true. Jigjigayar feels like a suuq at night while New Hargeisa apart from the main roads is sleepy (no noise) just like the way
I like it.

Gambar

VIP
God bless MJ! :wow1:

Bohol

VIP
Note to the Maryo kids: If you try to ally yourselves in here and derail threads remember I
can easily crush you and give backing to the Awdalites. We (reer WADANI) hold the keys
here, you are just our peasants. I already made a example out of Lady Zaynab.

:denzelnigga:

Last edited:
Note to the Maryo kids: If you try to ally yourselves in here and derail threads remember I
can easily crush you and give backing to the Awdalites. We (reer WADANI) hold the keys
here, you are just our peasants. I already made a example out of Lady Zaynab.

:denzelnigga:

The only peasants I see, are the ones
Liking your poisonous rhetoric!

You've let your rat faced followers inflat your head!!

I will personally attack anyone, who
Even much as attacks the noble HJ....

:trumpsmirk: The Alpha is here

:mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.