Discrimination of Kenyan Somalis & Muslims becuase of the pending maritime border with somalia

Taib is not even Somali what does he have to do with Somalia?? I fear the "Kenyan" Somalis will be the first ones to suffer after Kenya loses the icj case(inshallah).

Propaganda already started

On the other hand I myself would be very happy to see the likes of madoobe,duale,rashid and the SSTV folks be lynched in public by the Kikuyus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The Kenyan Somali community will not be harassed, they are not second class citizens. We must strongly condemn any hostility towards our brothers across the border :)

@django on suicide watch.
What suicide watch?

If there was discrimination the first people to leave Kenya would be Hawiye refugees who made a fortune in Kenya.

Discrimination does exist in Kenya but the situation is way better than Somalia currently which is still in anarchy.

If people were fleeing Kenya heading to Somalia then it would be otherwise. The only people fleeing to Somalia are oromos.

Last edited:
I thought they were Kenyans and not Somali? Or is this different because it helps you push your narrative? :mjkkk:

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
For decades ,Somalis in Kenya can't even walk at night without kitambulisho , people from TZ and UG have no problem but somalis, who have an actual deegaan there get treated like that. This ID bs and discrimination has been going on for decades so it has nothing to do with shabaab and refugees lol.
Why is NFD region still underdeveloped and undercounted during census when the whole 'Nairobi business hub' is high key run by somalis??
Well atleast the Somalis are projected to become the biggest ethnic group in Kenya, I guess there is some hope at the end of the day.

For decades ,Somalis in Kenya can't even walk at night without kitambulisho , people from TZ and UG have no problem but somalis, who have an actual deegaan there get treated like that. This ID bs and discrimination has been going on for decades so it has nothing to do with shabaab and refugees lol.
Why is NFD region still underdeveloped and undercounted during census when the whole 'Nairobi business hub' is high key run by somalis??
Well atleast the Somalis are projected to become the biggest ethnic group in Kenya, I guess there is some hope at the end of the day.
You cant actually compare UG & TZ to Kenya because for starter the citizens in both countries dont like somalis.Secondly if you go to Tz the citizen is likely to snitch on you to the authorities as compared to Kenya.

Secondly only thieves and dogs walk at night.If you walk at night better have ID regardless of your ethnicity in Kenya.
As for NFD its underdeveloped in comparison to other Kenyan areas because its been a battle zone between hostile somalia foreign policy and Kenyan govt.What I meant hostile is the previous govt in Somalia under dictator siyad Barre was inciting uprising against Kenya while he didnt help when it came to giving out support to the people in NFD.You cant expect people in NFD to fight on their own with ak 47 while the Kenyan govt at that time was fullly equiped and supported by both US & UK.The govt of Somalia only wanted certain somali subclans to perish fighting Kenya while they had no intention of helping like the Garrissa masscre in 1980 and wagalla in 1984 of them the Somali govt was busy killing its own civilians inside Somalia that to even look at NFD.

Secondly we know that even if NFD took up arms the last person to help them will be the empty vessels that make noise here against kenya.
Reer NFD have a right to decide their future not Villa Ugandishu because last time in 1963 it was PM Cigaal of Somalia that backstabbed NFD liberation struggle.Also NFD is relatively more developed as compared to most of Somalia.Its better than Gedo,KG,Hirshabelle,most parts of xamar,Galmudug,PL and most parts of SL.
When Somalia becomes stable and a beacon of progress we can use it as a benchmark against Kenya.Bit when Somalia is a shithole which is ran by tribalist & corrupt individuals they cant preach water and drink wine.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
You cant actually compare UG & TZ to Kenya because for starter the citizens in both countries dont like somalis.Secondly if you go to Tz the citizen is likely to snitch on you to the authorities as compared to Kenya.

Secondly only thieves and dogs walk at night.If you walk at night better have ID regardless of your ethnicity in Kenya.
As for NFD its underdeveloped in comparison to other Kenyan areas because its been a battle zone between hostile somalia foreign policy and Kenyan govt.What I meant hostile is the previous govt in Somalia under dictator siyad Barre was inciting uprising against Kenya while he didnt help when it came to giving out support to the people in NFD.You cant expect people in NFD to fight on their own with ak 47 while the Kenyan govt at that time was fullly equiped and supported by both US & UK.The govt of Somalia only wanted certain somali subclans to perish fighting Kenya while they had no intention of helping like the Garrissa masscre in 1980 and wagalla in 1984 of them the Somali govt was busy killing its own civilians inside Somalia that to even look at NFD.

Secondly we know that even if NFD took up arms the last person to help them will be the empty vessels that make noise here against kenya.
Reer NFD have a right to decide their future not Villa Ugandishu because last time in 1963 it was PM Cigaal of Somalia that backstabbed NFD liberation struggle.Also NFD is relatively more developed as compared to most of Somalia.Its better than Gedo,KG,Hirshabelle,most parts of xamar,Galmudug,PL and most parts of SL.
When Somalia becomes stable and a beacon of progress we can use it as a benchmark against Kenya.Bit when Somalia is a shithole which is ran by tribalist & corrupt individuals they cant preach water and drink wine.
Are you a somali cuz the coonry :mahubowtf:
You would rather discuss somalia's tribal conflicts than the glaring nfd problems. who cares about siad barre in 2021. You guys have done more for Kenya than the Ogadens in Ethiopia yet your rights are still no where to be seen. "Only dogs and thieves walk at night " are you for real

Are you a somali cuz the coonry :mahubowtf:
You would rather discuss somalia's tribal conflicts than the glaring nfd problems. who cares about siad barre in 2021. You guys have done more for Kenya than the Ogadens in Ethiopia yet your rights are still no where to be seen. "Only dogs and thieves walk at night " are you for real
You worry about building toilets in gedo let me worry about ogaden plight in NFD.Because at the end of the day charity begins at home.

The guy drives a Bentley bentayga, how much of his wealth is halal?
This guy is a very successful lawyer in Nairobi. He is originally from Mandera but I heard he is from a minority clan there so his political influence in Mandera is very small. I guess that is why he has never bothered to seek for a political position there.

About his wealth, there were rumours in Kenya that he was involved in Laundering proceeds from Piracy. It was just rumours and I don't think it was ever proofed to be true.

Nonetheless, this guy is a very successful lawyer in Kenya with quite a number of high profile corporate clients. He is the lawyer for the ruling Jubilee party in Kenya and he has represented the party in many electoral disputes like the presidential elections result disputes in 2012 and 2017 in Kenya.

He is somewhat of a controversial and polarising figure in Kenya because he is quite outspoken on political matters. The guy is also very popular in Nairobi because he lives a very flashy lifestyle, with a fleet of very expensive cars.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts