disclaimer: (I'm not obsessed abt her) she requested an Uber and a Somali guy showed up lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Im sensing Hodan Naleya kii furay rendered her coo coo! :browtf:

Last edited:
Q

Queen Carawelo

Looooooool she's crazy. She called him fresh in his face, asked him if he was in a refugee camp. I actually laughed out loud lmfao.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Looooooool she's crazy. She called him fresh in his face, asked him if he was in a refugee camp. I actually laughed out loud lmfao.
let's be honest thoe that nigga haircut screams fresh:damn:
That and when he didn't speak to her when she asked a question:ulachen001:

Q

Queen Carawelo

let's be honest thoe that nigga haircut screams fresh:damn:
That and when he didn't speak to her when she asked a question:ulachen001:
Looooool

I know but it's still rude to call someone fresh Infront of their face. Lmao.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Looooool

I know but it's still rude to call someone fresh Infront of their face. Lmao.
I remember when I was fresh I didn't even open my mouth until I had a good grasp over the English language:ulachen001:
But I came to the country in a very young age so after years of watching cartoon network in africa and learning the basics from my uncle the transition wasn't hard:ftw9nwa:

Q

Queen Carawelo

I remember when I was fresh I didn't even open my mouth until I had a good grasp over the English language:ulachen001:
But I came to the country in a very young age so after years of watching cartoon network in africa and learning the basics from my uncle the transition wasn't hard:ftw9nwa:
Bandit you're still a fob. lol

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
masha allah so fresh baad tahey ku tiri :deadmanny:

:damn::dead1::deadrose::deadpeter: That dude probably just gave up in life right about now ..she killed him ...Hodan is out of the lupe on matters like this ...she meant it fresh as in fresh food

waraabe

Your superior
This woman needs a bit of self respect. She is a mature almost dried up woman who keeps wearing tight clothing and speaking like 14 year old teen girl.

Her futo is nice to, I would let her sit on my face.

Does anyone know if she still has her kint

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Lol @ Hodan snapping about Somali Street, not sure why Somalis are hyping up this street sign when there's Somali Road in London that's been around for decades...

Minneapolis looks like Deadmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts