Disabled FAARAX FRM UK STUCK N UAE AFTER ACCUMULATING $47k speeding ticket. Nacas dnt got the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eding-drives-adapted-Vauxhall-Corsa-home.html

A true NEEF DAAQAYA!

Dude traveled to Dubai to rent a $560 Lamborghini and then waited till late at night when roads are clear so he can drive this thing to the max but retarded dude didn’t know there were camera that were snapping him :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Now these Arabs confiscated his passport till hooyo pays it off. Hooyo gonna need to sell her Dahab, her home back home and probably his sister to the son of Dahabshiil :damn::dead::dead1::dead1:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I'm dead @ the one leg being shorter than the other , I bet he lied to get disability benefits :mjlol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eding-drives-adapted-Vauxhall-Corsa-home.html

A true NEEF DAAQAYA!

Dude traveled to Dubai to rent a $560 Lamborghini and then waited till late at night when roads are clear so he can drive this thing to the max but retarded dude didn’t know there were camera that were snapping him :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Now these Arabs confiscated his passport till hooyo pays it off. Hooyo gonna need to sell her Dahab, her home back home and probably his sister to the son of Dahabshiil :damn::dead::dead1::dead1:

'There is no way he has that money. He is out of work at the minute and went to Dubai to visit friends.

:comeon:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm dead @ the one leg being shorter than the other , I bet he lied to get disability benefits :mjlol:

The Daily Mail gonna go to hell for looking him up on the UK’s disabled claimants and discovering this guy’s great attempt at avoiding employment :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::damn::damn:

Third world UK geeljires trying everything to not work but idiots don’t know that if you do stupid stuff The Daily Mail will look you up in the disabled list :damn::damn:

The Daily Mail gonna go to hell for looking him up on the UK’s disabled claimants and discovering this guy’s great attempt at avoiding employment :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::damn::damn:

Third world UK geeljires trying everything to not work but idiots don’t know that if you do stupid stuff The Daily Mail will look you up in the disabled list :damn::damn:

Daily Mail defo has a reporter dedicated to tracking somali shenanigans :damn:

Are we as a people hopeful to the point of being hopeless?

I can't recall Asians or white people traviling across the world while being low-income and risking it all for a few moments of joy :hmm:

You must not be from UK, Pakistanis are synonymous with doing crazy shit in dubai. This guy is the first time i've seen a somali get caught up with the uae authorities

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
LOL.

If he doesn't have the money, he should be able to work to pay what he owes.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are we as a people hopeful to the point of being hopeless?

I can't recall Asians or white people traviling across the world while being low-income and risking it all for a few moments of joy :hmm:

He wanted to flaunt on Snapchat. You know them UK third world geeljires flex on Snapchat while knowing very well they are unemployed

Muji

VIP
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::siilaanyosmile:

Where do I start? :yacadiim:

So I knew Somali men catfished with their bidars and height! Now we have to watch out for one leg being longer than the other :farole:

And the bastard found a way to hide this with the camera angle and pose :mugshotman:

Gabdo you’ve been warned, make sure you see a full length video of him walking up and down before you meet him :siilaanyosmile:eek:r you might be in for a surprise when you meet him:siilaanyolaugh:

Muji

VIP
I have trust issues as a result of this now

@MARAQ DIGAAG please can you confirm you have legs of the same length, two arms and two eyes please :drakelaugh:I’m not discriminating I just want to know what I’m in for before I accept your offer to take me to the Shard :chrisfreshhah:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They gonna have a field day with his fat ass claims to be disabled and drives a car thats made specifically for his disability BUT gets caught speeding in a Lamborghini

:gucciwhat:

They gonna have a field day with his fat ass claims to be disabled and drives a car thats made specifically for his disability BUT gets caught speeding in a Lamborghini

Conservative govt cracking down on disability payments, they're making even wheelchair bound people go thru tough assessments just to get benefits.

Then there are people like this guy living it up...which is making me question if this is even true and its just spin from leftists to gain votes :hmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::siilaanyosmile:

Where do I start? :yacadiim:

So I knew Somali men catfished with their bidars and height! Now we have to watch out for one leg being longer than the other :farole:

And the bastard found a way to hide this with the camera angle and pose :mugshotman:

Gabdo you’ve been warned, make sure you see a full length video of him walking up and down before you meet him :siilaanyosmile:eek:r you might be in for a surprise when you meet him:siilaanyolaugh:

:mjlol::mjlol::damn::damn::damn:

Adeer I also have another shortcoming, 2 of my fingers are missing. When i take a pic I fold my fingers :deadrose::dead:

4EEF65F100000578-0-image-a-33_1533739545943.jpg

I don’t think he lied about his condition look @ the pic above. Somalis nickname people with that condition laangadhe. He will have to explain how and why he was able to drive a normal car and speed. I am guessing he gets an allowance for the car too. The job centre
Is going to have a field day with this fellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.