Dirty Ugandans on UgandaTV Cry Their AMISOM soldeirs got Karbashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis can never unite under a system. Been xaa xaraan. You guys are ciyaal, i have studied this shit.

Xamarxade, the tutu extremist is an example of somali brotherhood?:gucciwhat:

@XamarCade is my brother in arms to repel Gabre and his stooges. With that said he didn't believe Yonis could be reasoned with and lo and behold, Yonis came through and told the truth right here

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman wallahi I have never met ardent somalidiids such as you reiko the material girl living in a material world & the Dutchess past but not least circus maximus sometimes I mistaken you for somalilanders when I read some of your comments.

What have you got against Somalis uniting?

Don't you believe in the Quran? Doesn't Allah say Muslims are one?

Why do you think somaliweyn is such a bad idea?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Very interesting:cosbyhmm:
What's interesting is an Arab minority such as yourself who's a guest in Somalia trying to divide Somalis with your venomous rhetoric.

@TSP you call yourself a wadani yet you idolise a despot who used Ariel bombardment against his own people tell us where's your empathy for the people of hargaisa if you're indeed wadani please enlighten us how do you plan to win your brothers in waqooyi hearts on one hand while praising siad barre:sass2:

What's interesting is an Arab minority such as yourself who's a guest in Somalia trying to divide Somalis with your venomous rhetoric.

@TSP you call yourself a wadani yet you idolise a despot who used Ariel bombardment against his own people tell us where's your empathy for the people of hargaisa if you're indeed wadani please enlighten us how do you plan to win your brothers in waqooyi hearts on one hand while praising siad barre:sass2:

The same ariel bombardment planned by the people you called angels :browtf: I'm just like you, a muslim qabiliste through and through

The man you called a despot is a much better alternative than being under the thumbs of our enemies. Winning back their hearts is not my problem because it's President Farmaajo's job to do that. I personally prefer doing a deal with them on SSC before UAE builds them up militarily cuz we lost them for good

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The same ariel bombardment planned by the people you called angels :browtf: I'm just like you, a muslim qabiliste through and through

The man you called a despot is a much better alternative than being under the thumbs of our enemies. Winning back their hearts is not my problem because it's President Farmaajo's job to do that. I personally prefer doing a deal with them on SSC before UAE builds them up cuz we lost them for good
The buck stops with siad barre since he was the president besides you can't really call yourself a wadani if you don't empathise with the suffering reer somaliland endured under the despot siad barre.

Isn't hargaisa burco and berbera part of Somalia?

The buck stops with siad barre since he was the president besides you can't really call yourself a wadani if you don't empathise with the suffering reer somaliland endured under the despot siad barre.

Why don't you practice what you preach? You haven't ever seen me do hargesia bombardments jokes like you usually do in SL threads. I can empathize with them by letting them go and acknowledge Barre AUN was a much person than the sell-outs that dominate the political scene currently. I never called him an angel like you do for morgan but I do know that he was the last free Somali leader for Somalia period

Isn't hargaisa burco and berbera part of Somalia?

Legally yes, but I don't trust the nefarious UAE block designs on the North and it's best to strike a deal right now before their position gets strengthened by UAE's sale of weapons and training to their army

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why don't you practice what you preach? You haven't ever seen me do hargesia bombardments jokes like you usually do in SL threads. I can empathize with them by letting them go and acknowledge Barre AUN was a much person than the sell-outs that dominate the political scene currently. I never called him an angel like you do for morgan but I do know that he was the last free Somali leader for Somalia period

Legally yes, but I don't trust the nefarious UAE block designs on the North and it's best to strike a deal right now before their position gets strengthened by UAE's sale of weapons and training to their army
Let somaliland go? So you would choose a dead despot over the people of somaliland? I will empathise with them (somaliland) By letting them go kulaha ileen you were a somalidiid all along kkkk

Let somaliland go? So you would choose a dead despot over the people of somaliland? I will empathise with them (somaliland) By letting them go kulaha ileen you were a somalidiid all along kkkk

:icon lol:

I didn't choose Barre over them. What I meant to say was that he was much better option than living through this pathetic era where foreign armies can throw grenades at civilans, rape, run over them, allow the pillaging of the fish resources, sell girls to a different country to get abused, and so on. He certainly isn't infallible but he sure never had to answer to any foreign state nor do their biddings like we see today

Letting SL go is more practical than seeing warfare in the near future. It's going to get murky in the north with UAE arming them and Turkey arming the SFG. Making a mutually beneficial deal for both sides on the border is more practical instead of spilling blood

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman wallahi I have never met ardent somalidiids such as you reiko the material girl living in a material world & the Dutchess past but not least circus maximus sometimes I mistaken you for somalilanders when I read some of your comments.

What have you got against Somalis uniting?

Don't you believe in the Quran? Doesn't Allah say Muslims are one?

Why do you think somaliweyn is such a bad idea?
:kodaksmiley: why would i want to unite with an enemy?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So every hawiye is an enemy cuqdada Iska dhaaf boowe:comeon:
Yes.

Doqonimada Iska daaf.

You're the type to let a hu-tu into your house and then cry after you've been looted. Caadi Iska dhiig, waad nacabaysa beesha Osman Mohamud. War ya illahay yahaqana, ya kaga dacwoona. Madax wareer banugu riday. B'aa. :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending