Dirty Ugandans on UgandaTV Cry Their AMISOM soldeirs got Karbashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You must be on your menstrual cycle for 12 months then because you're leaking like a . FOH. Kumbaya yaha tahay waas.
Do you remember when you made that thread about how I am a terrorist saying I should be banned from the group well I am still here abaayo Macan sonkorey malabay and I will keep loving you even more just don't put me on ignore again sweery:friendhug:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Do you remember when you made that thread about how I am a terrorist saying I should be banned from the group well I am still here abaayo Macan sonkorey malabay and I will keep loving you even more just don't put me on ignore again sweery:friendhug:
You just gave me a great idea, I will put you on ignore. I refuse to have laab jeex everytime I see your posts.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Dhiiga Boqol bu imaraya..

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You just gave me a great idea, I will put you on ignore. I refuse to have laab jeex everytime I see your posts.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Dhiiga Boqol bu imaraya..
I will be you staunchest supporter when you're in the right but If you're in the wrong then I will be your fiercest critic abaayo macaan sonkoray malabay:friendhug:

An example

Medieval times
italian_city_states_1494_sm.jpg

Modern times
128450-004-FA7276DF.jpg

The goal isn't to move backwards in time. Most nations look to expand not balkanize themselves.

:farmajoyaab:
Bizarre people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts