Diplomats Own The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These guys own the world and have the most critical skill in mankind, they can get what they want while your smiling about it, be it jobs, top leadership, money, influence their bias on you but the key is you actually buy into it bro. It's the most critical skill needed in the world no matter where you go.

Even the prophet couldn't master it and had to go to war with pagans, that is GOD level attributes if you get good at it. I honestly didn't understand what diplomacy was about before and thought it was just being nice and using words, it has far deeper meaning then that. It's not words, it's actually the other party agrees to you and through that you get what you desire.

Imagine knowing that art? life would be a very easy place for you, it's the key thing that separates people in the pack as the pack argue with each other, someone is getting what he wants and the only difference is diplomacy. They must of been good diplomats to get CEO, Big top leadership in religion, science, professors, presidency, etc.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know how I am going to build up my diplomacy skills and I aint telling noone, I am keeping it to myself that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts