Dilemma

My dad wants me to visit his other kid and ex 2nd wife in Africa. Don’t know them well at all , and only came here for holiday. It’s very weird what should I do he keeps pestering me about it

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My dad wants me to visit his other kid and ex 2nd wife in Africa. Don’t know them well at all , and only came here for holiday. It’s very weird what should I do he keeps pestering me about it

Go visit. They came to your town. U can afford 30 minutes acting and faking emotions. I do it when i go to parties as i am an introvert. I have to muster energy for fake smiling, nodding head, and fake sighs and gesticulations

I’m not close to my dad & he always goes on about this kid. I don’t know why I would go to a stranger without him if that makes sense to you. Also was never a fan of how he treated my mum during the marriage.
isnt that ur half brother?
why wouldnt u want to meet him

I’m not close to my dad & he always goes on about this kid. I don’t know why I would go to a stranger without him if that makes sense to you. Also was never a fan of how he treated my mum during the marriage.
So how are they strangers?

There is alot in the one way tale your mom told you.

Did you ever hear your father story about the divorce?

Sometimes divorce is a necessary evil or that negative energy would have over come your growth and development.

Go visit. They came to your town. U can afford 30 minutes acting and faking emotions. I do it when i go to parties as i am an introvert. I have to muster energy for fake smiling, nodding head, and fake sighs and gesticulations
I’ll be in the city they live in but I haven’t had more than 3 convos with them and my dad is pestering me and telling them im coming and taking them out.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ll be in the city they live in but I haven’t had more than 3 convos with them and my dad is pestering me and telling them im coming and taking them out.

Well if u luv your landheer Aabo u will do it

So how are they strangers?

There is alot in the one way tale your mom told you.

Did you ever hear your father story about the divorce?

Sometimes divorce is a necessary evil or that negative energy would have over come your growth and development.
Not divorce, his second wife. Did a 360 on my mum after he remarried

tbh u should still do it, no harms comes out of keeping family ties

what’s the age gap between you and your sibling? Did any of the parents make efforts before to connect you two?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Visit for the little kid sake, you might even like the kid. Its an unfortunate situation but try to see the good. You could meet your little brother again and shape him positively. As an older sibling you can have that type of influence.

World

VIP
That’s not “his other kid”.

That’s your sibling. It’s your responsibility to get to know your sibling.

There's no duty on you to visit his ex-wife, but you defintely must visit your sibling. Any issues between your parents is between them, and not your business. Any issues shouldn't come in between you and your sibling.

Grimmer

Reer guri
I know how you feel and your not obligated to go out your way to meet them. But at the same time they probably know about you and are waiting to meet you.

Trending

Latest posts