Diiriye son of MSB makes historic return to Xamar 27 years after..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Being saved by Xawaadle militias during 91

FB_IMG_15154927936292730.jpg

Guul

#NabadIyoNolol

FB_IMG_15154927936292730.jpg FB_IMG_15154927936292730.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Farmaajo is on his way too Bosaaso you better treat him like Rer Garowe

Oh we will, for sure. Please, your dear ader, is a hostage in Xamar. He's not even the President, Keyre is the real President.

Odeg

Gedo
kkkkkk you know the world has gone to shit when a fucking langaab dir surre is calling a harti, who were the founders of kismayo, a guest.

Im messing with my brother CD and harti is not founder of Kismayo....the name itself is not even Somali in origin. Its former bajuni fishing village. You founded Burtinle...be proud over that.

kkkkkk you know the world has gone to shit when a fucking langaab dir surre is calling a harti, who were the founders of kismayo, a guest.

Playing the Harti are we now. Then why are you so quick to shoot the MJ in the back when the Isaaq drop you a dollar?

@Odeg is Dir Surre, subxanAllah ilaahi ii cafi I have to delete the other post beel afar rag ka tirsan FKD laguma talgelin

For clan that is presumably Afar Rag, how come we are found from Puntland to Jubbaland to Afder Zone in K5.

Nigga, we might be scattered but we hold our own in every region we are found in. Ask your Mareexaan cousins in Galgaduud and every other clan we have fought in the past decade or two.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
For clan that is presumably Afar Rag, how come we are found from Puntland to Jubbaland to Afder Zone in K5.

Nigga, we might be scattered but we hold our own in every region we are found in. Ask your Mareexaan cousins in Galgaduud and every other clan we have fought in the past decade or two.
I ask for forgiveness and repentance my lord Dir Surre:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending