Difference between white and black neighborhoods in South Africa

EaANsGtWAAAV6oF

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
oh you mean they responsibilty for themselves and their elected officials ..work hard and value education .

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
South Africans are a bunch of spineless Retards. They outnumber whites 4:1, yet they’re oppressed.

I hope the cadaans hold them harder by the throats.

Dumbass zulus

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I livded both in townships and suburbs in good and bad condition , due to our nomadic nature we risked our wellbeing to earn a living , Somalis shift from place to place , we are also living in contrasts, some are living in shacks, some move as far away once they become rich , you'd be surprised some Somalis ignore about their own kind living luxurious life in their guarded villas
Majority of Somalis live in densed flats , some are sleeping in streets selling plastics and ofcourse there are many that live in their shops that's basically the same for everyone here regardless of nationalities

You'd be surprised the amount of white homeless beggars I've encountered some would even resort to prostitution to earn a living , the poverty isn't black/white despite the inequality ratio indicating
it's more about who's the least unfortunate and the mentality is if you are broke then it's your fucking problem
Economic segregation are the legacies of Apartheid.

I livded both in townships and suburbs in good and bad condition , due to our nomadic nature we risked our wellbeing to earn a living , Somalis shift from place to place , we are also living in contrasts, some are living in shacks, some move as far away once they become rich , you'd be surprised some Somalis ignore about their own kind living luxurious life in their guarded villas
Majority of Somalis live in densed flats , some are sleeping in streets selling plastics and ofcourse there are many that live in their shops that's basically the same for everyone here regardless of nationalities

You'd be surprised the amount of white homeless beggars I've encountered some would even resort to prostitution to earn a living , the poverty isn't black/white despite the inequality ratio indicating
it's more about who's the least unfortunate and the mentality is if you are broke then it's your fucking problem
Economic segregation are the legacies of Apartheid.
There is a wealthy Somali population in South Africa?:ooh:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
South Africa is a country roughly of a population of 60 million. Out of that only 20% are whites yet they own 70-75% of the wealth in South Africa. Wallahi these coons in South Africa are cucks :russ:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
South Africa is a country roughly of a population of 60 million. Out of that only 20% are whites yet they own 70-75% of the wealth in South Africa. Wallahi these coons in South Africa are cucks :russ:

You have done your academic research, but you can do better than these insights, South African population is around 57 million people living on area of about 1,2 million square kilometres. The population density is much lower than that of many other states.

However this

Black majority area
IMG_20200609_100854.jpg

This is the current demographics but it doesn't indicate that the entire landscape are inhabited , it's mostly sparsely area and some places are not in contact with civilisation.

IMG_20200609_100943.jpg

South Africa from Space , the land is sparsely populated ,
800wm.jpeg

The travel distance between Cape town and Johannesburg whilst driving usually take around 14 hrs-18hrs depends on the flow of traffic sometimes it can get congested and take longer .
Along the highway there are few cities in the middle of nowhere, small towns and stops, you are surrounded by wilderness , and if you take a locomotive railway , I prefer direct train but it takes longer mostly 18hrs 26hrs sometimes 28hrs-30hrs , these old steel can breakdown due to limited maintenance on the railtracks hence the travel distance can be vary from 120 to 150 to 180 mph yes these drivers are bipolar (it's dissapointing that guatrain metro in Johannesburg to its Airport are faster than this).
There's a luxurious railway operating from a different line it's reseverd for premium classes the filthy rich tourists and elites , very speedy

If we look at the physical and vegetation map ,
South-Africa-vegetation-map.png

The country is extremely biodiverse , has the potential to become the bread basket of the continent and compete with the Netherland's in terms of agriculture
but unfortunately Africa is cursed with stupid people and leaders.
According to the government audit, 72 percent of the nation's private farmland are own by white people, who make up 9 percent of the population. The organization Afriforum claim that 24% of South African land is owned by the state and 34.5% is owned by black people.

Quite a depressing reality , the blacks are the ones suffering from centuries of exploitation but are quick to leash their anger towards immigrants and asylum seekers looking for a better life from where they come from , ofcourse not one would dare to point the finger at the white man

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yes I have family their and they are quite wealthy Alhamduliah
Yes, they live in these , apartments , penthouses and mansions , they are mostly corrupt diplomats with immunity and so called dignitaries from that incompetent embassy in Pretoria,
also there are businessmen and individuals who started from the scratch selling scraps at the junkyard becoming a self-made executives of car dealership throughout the country. I wish I become like them one day these individuals put everything in effort to where they are now .
these buildings are worth 10 million Rands approximately 600,000 USD $
most self made Somalis afford it , it's not equivalent to wealthy ethnics like Whites and Koolies that own entire estates abd apartments
ranging from 1 million USD to 10 million USD .
But Geeljires live nicely
22badb6018d9e5de69a1414139e18b5d.jpg

e618ab3bcd49eb67.jpg

Many regular Somalis are packed in these Johannesburg flats, shopkeepers , vendors and families , rent is not a good fixed price sometimes the landlord can knock on your door unexpectedly even when the rent is paid and not yet due but he forgets that because he wants his quick fix alot of the fellas are addicted to crack ,
rooms are smaller with 9 to 10 people inside and some may sleep in floor or the hallway between the kitchen and toilet , angry old white neighbours nextdoor putting loud Afrikaans music especially a song glorifying Apartheid, then you have an drunk Zulu neighbour always cursing and looking at the asses of women climbing on staircases , at the stairwells most eedos put their purses under their jilbaab because pickpocket kids are snatching everything for their weed fix , the lift operates normally but the stench smells like piss and xaar , the Koolies indians normally don't care but all people use the stairwells for hygienic reasons even the racist white with a cane limps his way up

6803149733_979124903d_b.jpg

From a distance it looks nice but reality these old buildings are deterioting since it was built as late in the mid 1800's and it's crime ridden , , loud noises fromwh many died due to collapse
South_Africa-Johannesburg-Hillbrow001.jpg

In townships it's fresh air unless you accidentally stumble your way into the sewers, most Somalis especially recent arrivals are very stubborn and risk living there , but there are those who were fed up with life of Johannesburg and started opening businesses and they live in these shacks at least it reminds them of Ceelasha Biyaha and Dadaab

soweto.jpg

However many live in a stressful environment for those living 24 hrs inside a shop in constant fear , their friend, brother or colleague are always a fatality some resort to drinking and pills to relief their problems
a4134b16e8f64f259eba6b8d17ca4be4.jpg

Somalis in Cape town , Port Elizabeth and Pretoria live a normal life in the suburbs despite the harsh environment their condition are contrast compared to Johannesburg flats

Yes, they live in these , apartments , penthouses and mansions , they are mostly corrupt diplomats with immunity and so called dignitaries from that incompetent embassy in Pretoria,
also there are businessmen and individuals who started from the scratch selling scraps at the junkyard becoming a self-made executives of car dealership throughout the country. I wish I become like them one day these individuals put everything in effort to where they are now .
these buildings are worth 10 million Rands approximately 600,000 USD $
most self made Somalis afford it , it's not equivalent to wealthy ethnics like Whites and Koolies that own entire estates abd apartments
ranging from 1 million USD to 10 million USD .
But Geeljires live nicely
View attachment 124898
View attachment 124899

Many regular Somalis are packed in these Johannesburg flats, shopkeepers , vendors and families , rent is not a good fixed price sometimes the landlord can knock on your door unexpectedly even when the rent is paid and not yet due but he forgets that because he wants his quick fix alot of the fellas are addicted to crack ,
rooms are smaller with 9 to 10 people inside and some may sleep in floor or the hallway between the kitchen and toilet , angry old white neighbours nextdoor putting loud Afrikaans music especially a song glorifying Apartheid, then you have an drunk Zulu neighbour always cursing and looking at the asses of women climbing on staircases , at the stairwells most eedos put their purses under their jilbaab because pickpocket kids are snatching everything for their weed fix , the lift operates normally but the stench smells like piss and xaar , the Koolies indians normally don't care but all people use the stairwells for hygienic reasons even the racist white with a cane limps his way up

View attachment 124900

From a distance it looks nice but reality these old buildings are deterioting since it was built as late in the mid 1800's and it's crime ridden , , loud noises fromwh many died due to collapse
View attachment 124901

In townships it's fresh air unless you accidentally stumble your way into the sewers, most Somalis especially recent arrivals are very stubborn and risk living there , but there are those who were fed up with life of Johannesburg and started opening businesses and they live in these shacks at least it reminds them of Ceelasha Biyaha and Dadaab

View attachment 124903
However many live in a stressful environment for those living 24 hrs inside a shop in constant fear , their friend, brother or colleague are always a fatality some resort to drinking and pills to relief their problems
View attachment 124904

Somalis in Cape town , Port Elizabeth and Pretoria live a normal life in the suburbs despite the harsh environment their condition are contrast compared to Johannesburg flats
Johannesburg sounds a complete Shithole. How are the women in South Africa? :diddyass:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Yeah i got some siblings living there, their houses of my siblings over there have one thing in common; a open garden in the middle of the house. A patio like situation.

i wonder if that is the norm of the wealthy class.

Trending