Difference between us vs them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is interesting by this time White people already went to the moon, a Kenyan man became the president of the United States. Arabs have built the tallest building in the world. And Somalis I am mean an irrelevant cad cad bastard is on the Internet talking about us vs them. What is Us vs them exactly?

This is why Somalia will be a third world country in 3018.

This is interesting by this time White people already went to the moon, a Kenyan man became the president of the United States. Arabs have built the tallest building in the world. And Somalis I am mean an irrelevant cad cad bastard is on the Internet talking about us vs them. What is Us vs them exactly?

:shaq: issa joke muh queen

It is already a third world country abaayo

Walaal stop with the generalizations you need to move past this one day there are corrupt people in all clans

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the anti "them" sentiment is out of control on this site. You all made your beds now lie it it. Them cannot be blamed for your woes and troubles. Own up to your failures. Playing it off as a joke doesn't work when we all know its what you really feel, while you will gloss over your own's history.

Last edited:
Hhhhh labbayka yaa Kenya:pachah1:View attachment 35040

No more shahada on the flag, labbayka yaa Israel:damn:View attachment 35041
Look at it like this, u have a problem with ur brother, ur brother can't defeat u or refuses to come to terms with u, instead he goes out and starts taking internal problems within the family to ur next door neighbors (that hates both of u), so now ur stuck facing against ur brother and ur enemy (who also is ur brothers enemy but ur brother is 2 dumb to realize it), now ur only option is to try to put a wedge between ur brother and the outside force while making ur enemy think ur his new friend, thats exactly what HSM did, I still hate the guy tho :farmajoyaab:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Look at it like this, u have a problem with ur brother, ur brother can't defeat u or refuses to come to terms with u, instead he goes out and starts taking internal problems within the family to ur next door neighbors (that hates both of u), so now ur stuck facing against ur brother and ur enemy (who also is ur brothers enemy but ur brother is 2 dumb to realize it), now ur only option is to try to put a wedge between ur brother and the outside force while making ur enemy think ur his new friend, thats exactly what HSM did, I still hate the guy tho :farmajoyaab:

Dont bother my friend, i will never understand somali politics. But i like kenyan women tho:diddyass:

Status
Not open for further replies.