Difference between men and women

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of guys would be more than ok with marrying an 18-20 year old, and if from back home as young as 16.

Whereas for women it isn't necessarily that every 20 year old man is immature, (although most are) its still weird. I would feel like Iwas marrying a kid. Even if he was really mature and looked older, the fact that his license would say DOB 01/01/2000 or 1999/98/97 and so on would be a MAJOR put off.

For men, wouldn't that ever disturb you, knowing your wife was born in the 21st century or do you guys not care about this kind of thing?

Ladies, are there any of you who this wouldn't bother?

Men care about the beauty not the brains because they know they will be paying the bills might as well have a young attractive wife. Older women can't go for really young guys because their brains mature early on. Like have you noticed that young girls aren't really attracted to boys their age until the boys become 17 - 18? their frontal lobe develops earlier. As to why an older women wouldn't go for a young dude, it's because they lost their sex drive and know she will cover his bills.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Youth, attractiveness, fertility and personality are what men go for.

Looks, money, status and personality are what women look for. Most men in thar age group a lacking all four. While the women are not.

Looks, money, status and personality are what women look for. Most men in thar age group a lacking all four. While the women are not.
Look I don't care about all that, are you telling me a person born in the 80s or early 90s wouldn't feel odd in marrying someone born in the 21st century even a bit? :mugshotman:

This is the sort of natural inclination, which is an obvious biological fact that feminist love to either ignore or deny...

VixR

Veritas
I’ve never actually been attracted to a guy who wasn’t in my age group, not counting incredibly attractive celebrities. A few years is normal. But large age gaps are associated with poverty. The less economic disparity there is between sexes in a given country, the closer couples are in age on average, and that’s just statistically speaking.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like a daddy more than my age or younger. A daddy is financially able to take care of me, sexually a daddy is more experienced, but with less energy than a young one of course. So the sex wont last that long. And on top of that, a daddy can die and leave u his estates.

I like a daddy more than my age or younger. A daddy is financially able to take care of me, sexually a daddy is more experienced, but with less energy than a young one of course. So the sex wont last that long. And on top of that, a daddy can die and leave u his estates.
:ehh:

A lot of guys would be more than ok with marrying an 18-20 year old, and if from back home as young as 16.

Whereas for women it isn't necessarily that every 20 year old man is immature, (although most are) its still weird. I would feel like Iwas marrying a kid. Even if he was really mature and looked older, the fact that his license would say DOB 01/01/2000 or 1999/98/97 and so on would be a MAJOR put off.

For men, wouldn't that ever disturb you, knowing your wife was born in the 21st century or do you guys not care about this kind of thing?

Ladies, are there any of you who this wouldn't bother?

Men wanna young and tight...women love and care:manny:

Wow:mugshotman:

I hope your beautifull and tight baby girl because daddy with money wanna bimbo with good back and chest:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.