Difference between black and white South Africans in 30 second video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

U know walaahi i am a genius. 20 years ago in somali net i said-- a black person will throw a banana peel on the road, while a white person will pick it up and throw in the trash. White people have this responsibility to its community. Black people think Jesus will fix the community. Thats why i support bleep bleep. I dont want to mention the bleep bleep i am supporting because haters like Mod Aussie will delete it.,

U know walaahi i am a genius. 20 years ago in somali net i said-- a black person will throw a banana peel on the road, while a white person will pick it up and throw in the trash. White people have this responsibility to its community. Black people think Jesus will fix the community. Thats why i support bleep bleep. I dont want to mention what i am supporting because haters like Mod Aussie will delete it.,

:dead:

Basra, you have the honesty of a child and a drunk

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:dead:

Basra, you have the honesty of a child and a drunk

Thank you darling. I appreciate it. Honesty is one of the prized quality i cherish about me. Now, confessedly it has caused me a lot of trouble, the least being - people seeing me approaching & them crossing the street so that they dont have to deal with me. Well, in hindsight i think i can handle that.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
IQ of 100 VS QI of 70. Nothing new here!

6807.jpg

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Not south african only Somalis too... my sister live in uk but when she went to somalia she threw plastic bag from the car window, she would never dare to do that in uk.

these are the same people that chimped out and looted H&M stores because of the ape tshirt controversy which obviously hurt them more than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending