Dieting

I've been lying to myself since summer of 2020 I keep saying to myself I'll start my diet tomorrow everyweek while stuffing food in my face. I think I am self medication on food. Ok today is my last, excuse me while I go eat baaris and hilib I made.
I'll be back 😂

I've been lying to myself since summer of 2020 I keep saying to myself I'll start my diet tomorrow everyweek while stuffing food in my face. I think I am self medication on food. Ok today is my last, excuse me while I go eat baaris and hilib I made.
I'll be back 😂
Horta idk if I’m real Somali generically sometimes lol I think I may be the only Somali person that absolutely despises baaris iyo hilib of any kind. You couldn’t pay me to even eat one plate of that in a 12 month period if I could help it.

Horta idk if I’m real Somali generically sometimes lol I think I may be the only Somali person that absolutely despises baaris iyo hilib of any kind. You couldn’t pay me to even eat one plate of that in a 12 month period if I could help it.
Your parents lied to you. You .ust be adopted 🤣

The baaris is top tier
Idc what anybody says
You the type who would pay 5 bucks for white rice from Chinese that taste like nothing you definitely cadan 😂

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
Apply for my 600 puund life
giphy.gif

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Frequently drinking water makes you more full and less prone to overeating. Get a bottle of water (which is 2 cups) combined with your meal will make you eat less

Trending