Diddy Beat His Wife Caught On Security Camera🤦🏽‍♂️

Why are they so brutal he kicked her in the face with so much force🤔why do American madow men violently beat women in general?🤔its the same with Russians I’ve seen that Russian dude that sucker punched a woman with great momentum in a train.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Why are they so brutal he kicked her in the face with so much force🤔why do American madow men violently beat women in general?🤔its the same with Russians I’ve seen that Russian dude sucker punched a woman with great momentum.
it's abuse men in general, indhoyar are more brutal then them, i saw video of 20 indhoyar niggas stomping on one skinny girl head

it's abuse men in general, indhoyar are more brutal then them, i saw video of 20 indhoyar niggas stomping on one skinny girl head
There must be something wrong with these kind of men. Beat a woman but not like the way you would beat a man tf they must have been abused at a young age.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Diddy just like other mainstream artist have a lot to hide under their shoulders. Not all celebrities are nice as they seem. Take Ellen DeGeneres for example: she may seem kind on camera but behind the scene she’s not as kind as she play out to be. She’s a nightmare and a bully.
Most mainstream celebrities are two face (social media stars as well). One of the worst things in our modern culture is glorifying celebrities. Putting them up in pedestals.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Diddy do it? or Diddy?
it's about to go down the four GIF by Diddy

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Why are they so brutal he kicked her in the face with so much force🤔why do American madow men violently beat women in general?🤔its the same with Russians I’ve seen that Russian dude that sucker punched a woman with great momentum in a train.
Each year 13k Russian women dies by the hand of their boyfriend or husband. East European men in general beat thier women on daily basis.

I thought he was full blown khaniis. Seems like he swings both ways
His guard confirmed Diddy bought butt plugs, and this was in 2022 before the recent expose. Once you’re on that time..you are full time khaanis to me, ain’t no part time or bi. You’re are 100% batty man

Kisame

Plotting world domination
"Why are they so brutal he kicked her in the face with so much force🤔why do American madow men violently beat women in general?🤔"

Tbh I believe our low domestic violent rates in the west primarily exists because most somali couples are getting married at later ages. A decent amount of our young men with anger issues aren't living with girlfriends compared to non Muslim ajnabis.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was somewhat high back home since somali couples get married at earlier ages than us in the diaspora.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
His guard confirmed Diddy bought butt plugs, and this was in 2022 before the recent expose. Once you’re on that time..you are full time khaanis to me, ain’t no part time or bi. You’re are 100% batty man
The guard on it too matter fact all diddy group are on this type of shit lol

Trending