Megan Markle exposes the British Royal family

naagtaan ma fahmin runtii, she was killing it on Suits. She left Hollywood life to be stay home mom and to take pics once in a while. Maxaa laga faaiidaa being Royal in this day and age?

No I'm not a daily mail reader lol.

Why would they say that the child being dark would be a problem when they already accepted his wife as mixed woman, surely they knew that possibility. Sounds like your falling for megans bullshit if she had real issues and wants privacy why did they sign contract with Netflix and why give this interview to oprah you seem to be ignoring all logic just to support someone because they're black.

She's fame hungry money hungry person anyone can see that.

Same reason Diana did. Remember the famous Martin Bashir interview she did and everyone said the same thing? They want to tell their side of the story and control their narrative.

Little bit unfair don't you think when you're a presented as an attention seeker for cradling your bump, but Kate does the same thing and she's seen as an excited Mum. Or when she is linked to the gangs of LA because she is half black from LA. She has every right to go across the pond and control the content that is put out about her.

You can't deny that she has suffered clear cut racism from the British Tabloids and the royal family did nothing to protect her from the regular onslaught. Even you a darkskin man is brainwashed.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I don’t know how to watch it online without vpn. But I’ve seen some of the highlights. The RF are an evil bunch, and I’m sure things were even worse for Harry and Megan but they were probably trying to be discrete and subtle. The worst thing I’ve heard is the stuff about the baby - refusing him security, refusing to let him inherit the title Prince, worrying about his skin colour. So disgusting.

Times have changed and the last thing, the royals would want is be racist hence their acceptance of divorced mixed older actress as a wife for their prince, their wedding was a celebration of AA culture I.e black choir black priest etc. Queen and elder members spoke highly of her not even a wrong word even when they decided to leave.

The royal family are too classy for this,T harry is the loser here, afterall what will he have when she divorces him?

So classy that Prince Charles was caught telling his side chick he wanted to be her tampon, and his brother is a child molesting creep :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: it's all for show, are you that naive? They're not classy at all, just excellent actors

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
I would like to watch that interview but the women on there dont seem to be moderately dressed for my liking... its too haram for me

QueenofKings

I would like to watch that interview but the women on there dont seem to be moderately dressed for my liking... its too haram for me

you’re kidding right? Oprah is totally covered except for no hijab and Megan is also wearing a long dress with long sleeves - except no hijab and some neck.

Do you live in Saudi?

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
you’re kidding right? Oprah is totally covered except for no hijab and Megan is also wearing a long dress with long sleeves - except no hijab and some neck.

Do you live in Saudi?

hhhhhhhhh i have a bad habit of lettin my salafi old self tendancies get the power over me , i struggle with double consciousness

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
I'm no coon, yet I can't help but want slap Harry upside his head. Qarxised his family for a run-of-the-mill Hollywood celebrity. Tarnished the decrepit old woman's name after a life time of pretence.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Recap of they said “a member of the royal family is racist”

“The old called Elizabeth refused to crown my kids prince”.

“Harry “I don’t speak to my father “

“I was cut off financially “

“the royal institution is so rigid. My father and brother are out of touch with reality “.

Mashalah! That royal family is the face of all the problems of the world from Palestine to Kashmir. May they implode within. May they become enemies of one another. May they all catch cancer. Naclatulah.

(That said. This Harry guy is a certified neef daaqaya. In no way shape or form would I betray my family for a qaxaabad. How many times my family said negative thing about my female. Families have things to say. How is this nacas exposing his family like that. This b*tch can leave him anytime. She now knows the Nacas. She has him in her grasp).

I'm no coon, yet I can't help but want slap Harry upside his head. Qarxised his family for a run-of-the-mill Hollywood celebrity. Tarnished the decrepit old woman's name after a life time of pretence.

Erm that is his wife and the mother of his son. So he should allow them to be racist to his own kid.

Recap of they said “a member of the royal family is racist”

“The old b*tch called Elizabeth refused to crown my kids prince”.

“Harry “I don’t speak to my father “

“I was cut off financially “

“the royal institution is so rigid. My father and brother are out of touch with reality “.

Mashalah! That royal family is the face of all the problems of the world from Palestine to Kashmir. May they implode within. May they become enemies of one another. May they all catch cancer. Naclatulah.

(That said. This Harry guy is a certified neef daaqaya. In no way shape or form would I betray my family for a qaxaabad. How many times my family said negative thing about my female. Families have things to say. How is this nacas exposing his family like that. This b*tch can leave him anytime. She now knows the Nacas. She has him in her grasp).
They killed his hooyo, so i get why he has beef with them :hillarybiz:

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Erm that is his wife and the mother of his son. So he should allow them to be racist to his own kid.

No, he should not.

He shouldn't have married her in the first place. He knew what his family was like, and he knew what was expected from him. They both knew. Yet they went and got married, and is now parading his story around on the media.

QueenofKings

He has long said he didn’t like the lifestyle of the RF.Falling in love and starting his own family - who then became victims themselves - was probably enough incentive for him to finally pull away. Also his family was complicit in destroying his mother and directly or indirectly causing her death. It’s not crazy to assume he holds resentment from that, and the stuff with his wife just triggered him even more.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

He laid next to that mulatto he now must accept the result, a faintly brown child. Therefore he must remain loyal to his family. He can love his kids but his family’s wishes were betrayed by him. He must accept their concern and keep the inner family conversation to himself and keep the mulato away from it.

QueenofKings

He laid next to that mulatto he now must accept the result, a faintly brown child. Therefore he must remain loyal to his family. He can love his kids but his family’s wishes were betrayed by him. He must accept their concern and keep the inner family conversation to himself and keep the mulato away from it.

Honestly, I think they probably held back a lot more than they revealed. I can’t imagine they spilled all their guts to us. There are probably stories too damaging for them to even utter. This was the ‘light’ tv summary of events.

Don't qashin me, but this whole situation is just :mjlol: everybody is scared of bantu genes. Even the Windsors know that it's a force to be reckoned with

Trending