Did Siyad Bomb Hargeisa. Video?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Meeshan miyaa kula eek meel la burburiyay? It looks great to me and I see a bunch of futo wayns walking around and the city looks fine. What is this nonsense they talk about siyad destroyed Hargeisa. Hargeisa got destroyed cause of the SNM wars, Go read it yourself the amount of deaths.

They show you a few houses that got destroyed in all their videos but not a 'aerial view' of the city have u noticed? nacala idin ku yaal, you will not play those games with the doctor

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Looks totally great to me even at night.

somalilandbeauty91.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not saying some buildings weren't destroyed, it was due to the army and snm battling but not this 'bombs were dropped' that's total garbage and that the city was 'massacred and levelled', there is no evidence of that in any aerial footage of the city as a whole.

I also must note to you guys read the SNM story on here, it was ogaden who left the siyad army in the north and helped them beat the SNA cause Ogaden didn't trust siyad as he made 'truce' with ethiopia and pulled out of the 'war' with them. They switched the OGS and started helping these clowns and also the USC pressure is mentioned as another decisive reason as siyad was fighting from two fronts and was being depleted and only had dhulos-marehan left in the army.

Dr. Osman,

Although I notice 99.9% of your posts are antagonist towards MX, thanks for shedding light on this and irrefutably smashing this theory. This propaganda was so powerful they almost has me believing it. :gucciwhat:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Stupid People

Our Somali Civil War started in 1983 and ended in 1989.

With the biggest fighting between the SNM. And Gov troops happening in 1988.

Anything after that the gov practically already fell and it was a wear on for the Somali State between multiple actors..

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Dr. Osman,

Although I notice 99.9% of your posts are antagonist towards MX, thanks for shedding light on this and irrefutably smashing this theory. This propaganda was so powerful they almost has me believing it. :gucciwhat:
You really don't believe Hargeisa was bombed?