DID IT HAPPENED TO YOU? Hooyo enters a barber shop, goes ballistic of her son’s style of cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Why do somali parents exaggerate a little way of cutting as hair.

They outa pick and choose their battle.

Now this kid will grow up to despise her.

Most likely she’s a single mother.

I can clearly see a rebellious kid on the making

Muji

VIP
He shouldn’t be getting haricuts his mother doesn’t approve of.

Faraxs have weird shaped big heads that only look somewhat OK with certain haircuts.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I don’t see why some somali families are this way, my mom used to take me to the barber and request a fade for me while my grandma used to tell me how the cut was fire :pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don’t see why some somali families are this way, my mom used to take me to the barber and request a fade for me while my grandma used to tell me how the cut was fire :pachah1:

The sad part about the above video is that she’s doing it for what other families would think

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
The sad part about the above video is that she’s doing it for what other families would think
Yeah, wallahi some hooyos only think about what other families will think not for their own good. They will do anything thats said over a cup of shaax with the neighbours.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
He shouldn’t be getting haricuts his mother doesn’t approve of.

Faraxs have weird shaped big heads that only look somewhat OK with certain haircuts.

imagine being the reason your mother gets roasted in the ladies get together just cause you want a flashy hairstyle that doesn't look good on you.

selfish kids wallahi

Muji

VIP
imagine being the reason your mother gets roasted in the ladies get together just cause you want a flashy hairstyle that doesn't look good on you.

selfish kids wallahi

Kobe exactly

The last thing Somali men should be trying to do is draw attention to that big old gigantic head of theirs with flashy stripes and fades. Only a Somali mother knows how to disguise that thing.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles why is the mother taking the son to the barber shop? Where’s the deadbeat father? That’s the least he could have done!!!

Reiko don’t you know it’s the mother who takes faraxs to the barbershop, who give them advice on what women to choose and how to ride a bike. The dead beat Somali father is too busy chewing khaat and arguing over who won the Somali civil war with his equally bummy friends.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko don’t you know it’s the mother who takes faraxs to the barbershop, who give them advice on what women to choose and how to ride a bike. The dead beat Somali father is too busy chewing khaat and arguing over who won the Somali civil war with his equally bummy friends.

How can we stop this cycle? Because I’m tired of dead beat men being nurtured in our community.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Let the kid be for Goodness sake.
Using authoritarian parenting strategies that do not allow the child an independent voice or sense of efficacy is extremely dangerous method of parenting. Do not make your kid feel angry, hurt and disenfranchised please.

Both authoritarian and overly permissive parenting methods are menacing to the kids future.

Muji

VIP
Let the kid be for Goodness sake.
Using authoritarian parenting strategies that do not allow the child an independent voice or sense of efficacy is extremely dangerous method of parenting. Do not make your kid feel angry, hurt and disenfranchised please.

Both authoritarian and overly permissive parenting methods are menacing to the kids future.

No fades and whistles walal. Somali men must follow the sunnah or else.

selfish kids wallahi

Kobe exactly

The last thing Somali men should be trying to do is draw attention to that big old gigantic head of theirs with flashy stripes and fades. Only a Somali mother knows how to disguise that thing.

One post here says the mother is doing this so she does not get roasted by other illiterate moms. The other says the illiterate mother knows it all and she is doing it to hide a general Somali male deformity. I say this is what feminist literature might do to a xalimo who does not know any better like Knowles.

Muji

VIP
One post here says the mother is doing this so she does not get roasted by other illiterate moms. The other says the illiterate mother knows it all and she is doing it to hide a general Somali male deformity. I say this is what feminist literature might do to a xalimo who does not know any better like Knowles.

Aziza naya you’ve said your piece but perhaps kobe and I are both right. Until the ungrateful future gangster starts paying for his own haircuts he will have to listen to his mommy. I’m guessing you can relate to the child’s plight. I’m guessing you’re not over mommy not letting you get a flick on the abdi 5head of yours.

Aziza naya you’ve said your piece but perhaps kobe and I are both right. Until the ungrateful future gangster starts paying for his own haircuts he will have to listen to his mommy. I’m guessing you can relate to the child’s plight. I’m guessing you’re not over mommy not letting you get a flick on the abdi 5head of yours.

I was only giving my opinion. But from your feminist corner this appears to be somewhat personal. I bet you have short hair.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
My hooyo used to hate my afro. wallahi it used to just piss me the f*ck off...even as a kid. so, after high school i grew out my hair and got a nice fade...i just didnt give a f*ck no more. i still get my haircuts how i want them.

like it aint a big deal. why u tripping.

Why do somali parents exaggerate a little way of cutting as hair.

They outa pick and choose their battle.

Now this kid will grow up to despise her.

Most likely she’s a single mother.

I can clearly see a rebellious kid on the making
lool i never understood why most somali parents are like this
my parents would let me get any sort of haircut wallahi, they would tell me it looks ugly though and make fun of it but it was all up to me, i was free to get what i want

but my dugsi teachers had a big problem with it, my type of haircut during age 14 to 19
Temple-Fade-with-Sponge-Twists.jpg

i cut my hair bold at age 20 and started get level 2 haircut from there one
Skin-Fade-2-500x593.jpg

i want to grow it now and get
9ed7ff7c85fef35eeb391f3b5af5d87e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.