Did Farmaajo get a hair transplant?

Macalin M

Out here
Fucking hell! Man said he used government money to go Turkey and get that temporary fix. RIP to all Somalis who have bidaar though.

My uncle said those with bidaar are the best at pulling girl. I told him he needs to shuuuuuuuuush because I pull more girls than him.

Macalin M

Out here
Farmaajo did nothing wrong.

Some cosmetic surgeries like hair transplants should become socially acceptable.
No but the eedo on the strip said that those who cover the head or get a transplant are insecure and that niman should not be insecure.

By this logic I conclude that we should not have an insecure man in office. Don’t shoot the messenger sxb this is basic saynis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Is this what we're using the soldiers salaries on Mr Prez? :mjkkk:

Yep he did it. Don't YOU ALL know, nowadays-- going to Turkey is the new nip & tuck surgery headquarters. I know dozen of Somalis going to Turkey to fix their teeth/dental/ Virginity nip & tuck etc etc etc

Apparently its cheaper there. So when u hear a mali going to Turkey--check them out with a shade eye
mjkkk.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I mean isn't there a Turkish hair transplant clinic in Mogadishu?

Turkey and Somalia alliance I guess. They are getting rid of Somali politicians that have bidaar.
:pachah1:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't get the hate, more power to him if he did. Nothing wrong with perfecting your looks.

Trending