Did anyone hear heard what happened today in a شعبي(rural) area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...rces-kill-most-wanted-militants-in-Mecca.html
:wow1:

Apparentally some terrorist fuckers were planning on qarxising Makkah al Mukkarama and the people praying there

:kanyehmm:this is getting out of hand @Duke of Bohol @waraabe @AbdiJohnson @Paladin @dhegdheer @The Cushitic One

I litterally live in the Hijaz Area which is where Makkah is.

This concerns me too:kendrickcry: most of my family live here and are citizens of Saudi Arabia

So i need u guys'(even if ur not mentioned, ur welcome to join in this thread) input on this,

Did u expect something like this to happen or was this out of your expectations?

To be honest I did expect it.

These terrorists who kill innocent
Muslims in the name of our
Religion are NOT MUSLIM!

Insha'Allah Saudi Arabia takes
Every step possible in ensuring
the holy site is protected.

But I hope inshallah this isn't the
Al Saudis plan to try and control
Who gets to go there and doesn't!

They are in bed with trump after
All, maybe this 'terrorist' was
One of the MK ultras the
West use!

Mecca is a place of sanctity and the terrorist will be put down like the dogs they are. Mecca is a place that has stood since the time of Nabi Ibrahim and it will stand until the end of times. I swear down these terrorists r literally trying to trigger the end of times. But do they think they will be rewarded for their efforts.........:mjkkk:instead they will burn in the pits just like they took the lives of those that were innocents. :pacspit:

Stay safe abaayo macaan like being covered from head to toe.

Volcahoooees

To be honest I did expect it.

These terrorists who kill innocent
Muslims in the name of our
Religion are NOT MUSLIM!

Insha'Allah Saudi Arabia takes
Every step possible in ensuring
the holy site is protected.

But I hope inshallah this isn't the
Al Saudis plan to try and control
Who gets to go there and doesn't!

They are in bed with trump after
All, maybe this 'terrorist' was
One of the MK ultras the
West use!
Lol
Not even the Al Saud are muslim, the only dīn they follow is money and power ANYONE who knows even 1% of the shit that behind doors know, that whatever these fuckers are, they are not muslim, i dont wanna get into detail what those Zoinist fuckers do to thier own ppl but lemme just say that what ive heard and seen of them is enough to scar anyone
I hope Allah will take judgement on them and the blood they've splattered all over the Arab/African world

Volcahoooees

Mecca is a place of sanctity and the terrorist will be put down like the dogs they are. Mecca is a place that has stood since the time of Nabi Ibrahim and it will stand until the end of times. I swear down these terrorists r literally trying to trigger the end of times. But do they think they will be rewarded for their efforts.........:mjkkk:instead they will burn in the pits just like they took the lives of those that were innocents. :pacspit:

Stay safe abaayo macaan like being covered from head to toe.
Adheer even if thier dumbass try to do shit...
The Malayka are protecting this place
They know that, idoits wasting thier pathetic lives

Lol, im not even a hijabi but im not scared of any terrorist fucker, even if thier pathetic asses try to do shit, the ONLY ENTITY ill EVER be scared of is الله

Heck even if i was unknowingly walking str8 into a landmine, the only thing that'll be on my mouth is the word الله

f*ck them and thier pathetic attemps of turning the world agaisnt Islam, Islam will NEVER die and even if it does it WILL NEVER die in my heart

Volcahoooees

Yep, my Saudi habaryar just told me about it, it happened when she was around 13 yrs old,
Shits fucked up in here so i wasn't shocked at all:manny:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Wallahi we are in the end of times oh Allah protect the ummah Insh Allah werever they are this Qatar Saudi thing looks like a war is imiment

Volcahoooees

Wallahi we are in the end of times oh Allah protect the ummah Insh Allah werever they are this Qatar Saudi thing looks like a war is imiment
nah. i dont think that the Qatari thing is THAT bad, and this is coming from someone who's habaryar watches the Qatari news broadcasting channel.
It's just some political bs thats not going to friggin BLOW UP the entire world, ill give it 1 yr and everything will back to normal

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The only thing the Sauds benefit from having Makkah is the money they make every hajj season. They don't care about religion in the slightest. Kalabyaal rabi kafurtay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending