Did anyone else think that being gay was a «white people’s thing» when they were younger?

Most definitely! Still believe it is so too, I think they are natural degenerates. It's in the nature to behave like haywaans.

I remember the first time I saw a Somali khaniss :damn::mjcry:
It was during my first year of uni, shit had me SHOOK, nigga had whole ass mini skirt on :dead:

To be fair, I still think they are plenty of things white people exclusively do. Such as a lack of hygiene, the lack of ability to properly cleanse themselves once they're in the bathroom, and shouting back at parents.

To be fair, I still think they are plenty of things white people exclusively do. Such as a lack of hygiene, the lack of ability to properly cleanse themselves once they're in the bathroom, and shouting back at parents.
crazy high rate of mental illness, zoophilia, necrophilia just to name a few more things

Most definitely! Still believe it is so too, I think they are natural degenerates. It's in the nature to behave like haywaans.

I remember the first time I saw a Somali khaniss :damn::mjcry:
It was during my first year of uni, shit had me SHOOK, nigga had whole ass mini skirt on :dead:
Were you living in a cage? :deadmanny:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
For some reason when i see white khaniis its normal seeing them i be like whetever but if i see some dhegacas madow or somali khaniis my blood boils

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Then i found out that there exists black people that are queer. Made me especially paranoid after learning about the 10% stat.

You sound like a white woman audience of Oprah in the early 90s. I remember that episode clearly. White woman point blank asked a black gay man with HIV -- i didn't know black people have gay people. Apparently she thought black people just fit in one box.

Dangerous masculine thug

You sound like a white woman audience of Oprah in the early 90s. I remember that episode clearly. White woman point blank asked a black gay man with HIV -- i didn't know black people have gay people. Apparently she thought black people just fit in one box.

Dangerous masculine thug
To be frank, when I was younger I did not know any gay people, only heard vaguely about them on the news/tabloids

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
My ayeeyo just came out of the depths of gedo, Somalia and came to America like 6 months ago. She was shocked when she heard about lesbians she was like maxay sameyn karaan.

Trending