Did any of guys have delayed puberty?

I hit puberty very early. I had acne and pubic hair at 12 and got stuck. Haven't had any growth after that. I went from being the tallest kid in middle school to one of the few shorter guys in high school.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
It's because of lack of several things. Lack of vitamins and minerals like Vitamin D and Zinc that are responsible for proper testosterone production.
As much as I love Somali food. I also know that our cuisine was designed to satisfy our tongue rather than nourishing our bodies. The west African diet are packed with nutrients hence why they are built the way they do.

We can literally grow and eat the same shit and tweak the food with for our pallette and boom, we're as hench as bantus by next generation.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yh my first strain of hair on my chin grew at the big age of 21 (even though I looked 16), I was so happy because that one hair was accompanied by couple of more until there was a whole gang in just mere months. I was never more excited :)

I hit puberty at 9 alhamdulillah
I was ecstatic that I was taller than other kids until I realized that would be my height forever...
:mjcry: