Dictatorship in Ethiopia! Why Majority Oromos never ruled Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-5-31_17-16-59.png
Oromo movement flag
Ethiopia never become democratic while Somalia is the first Democratic country in African Continent
http://www.dillapress.com/news/ethi...itician-for-six-years-over-facebook-post.html

waraabe

Your superior
To be honest it's like somalia , you could say why haven't other clans like raxanwayn not ruling even though they are the majority

It is because he TPLF tigrinyasns run everything, don't worry once China gives independence to their colony of Ethiopia they will hold democratic elections and the Oromo will win

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I visited Ethiopia last summer while the protests were going on. On the bus ride to Dire Dawa, the oromo farmers threw rocks at our window and cracked some glass while screaming out slurs. The bus we were on was owned by the Ethiopian government so it kinda made sense but God knows what woulda happened if they stopped the bus and dragged out the travelers....:bell:

Shit is getting real in Ethiopia and I'm guessing they're gonna have another uprising like the one that happened in Egypt.

Of course, I want the government to fall , ETHIOPIA HAA BURBURTO:denzelnigga:

To be honest it's like somalia , you could say why haven't other clans like raxanwayn not ruling even though they are the majority
In Somalia no body can put you in jail political comment on facebook,Raxan weyn they do not run for president in 1960s,I think you are from Mama Ethiopia Hargayso

He's right. Having been to their Airport and seen how they treat even Somali travellers on transit, I can tell you they are rude authoritarian scum. I hope the west pulls the plug on them soon.:manny:
What do they do? I've only been there on transit once a long time ago

waraabe

Your superior
He's right. Having been to their Airport and seen how they treat even Somali travellers on transit, I can tell you they are rude authoritarian scum. I hope the west pulls the plug on them soon.:manny:

What he said is that few ethnic groups rule Ethiopia which is the same as Somalia since only two tribes rule

What he said is that few ethnic groups rule Ethiopia which is the same as Somalia since only two tribes rule

But in Somalia I can't go to prison since my clan will back me. In ethiopia, one tiny ethnic group suck the country dry and if you even sneeze, you'll be arrested.

waraabe

Your superior
But in Somalia I can't go to prison since my clan will back me. In ethiopia, one tiny ethnic group suck the country dry and if you even sneeze, you'll be arrested.

Not for small clans, they will go to prison and get abused. Xabashi are also not a good example to follow as it's poor as f*ck and disease ridden too

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
As much as i hate ethiopia it is a well managed and organised city last year i spent a week in addis before flying to hargesia the country looks like a utopia compared to somalia/land

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Freedom is more important than development.
What is the point of being free if your mentally in jail and you can't enjoy the development.

Haile Selassie was Oromo
Menelik was Oromo
Lij Iyasu was Oromo
In fact most of the emperors were actually hybrid Oromos claiming other dynasties.

Status
Not open for further replies.