Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
divorce your wife and go on a vacation

what a dooqon

200.gif

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Man I've seen the blackest of Nigerians claim they're from Jerusalem. Warya Stop hating on Somali women. Some of the most intelligent women I've had discussions with are Somali women. You dudes be too sensitive.

that still doesn't make it less selfhating

SumMo

very lowkey
She is bantu somali. She posted a video with her aunt who spoke af May may. She might be yemeni mixed with bantu..

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
that still doesn't make it less selfhating
Man I legit never seen self hating Somalis until I got on here :pachah1:

Every Somali I met in my life has been pro Somali. I was even shocked when my Muslim AA friend was asking a Bantu Somali girl for her hand in marriage from her dad, and he was like "How dare you bring this Adone in my house." In Somali to his daughter. :drakelaugh:The only self hating Somalis are athiests, and Gaal dick riders.

The Somali girls raised in the west are the biggest embarrassment to the cushitic race.

They bring nothing but shame, self hatred, and a big ass 5- head.

Most of them have had jamaicans run trains on them.

Claims that shes half somali and half yemeni when she darker than midnight.

Its time that we boycott them and stop marrying them.

bra in this thread the only waste is you .you shouldve been already pumping these in your words "dxhul" es.
why do they have to run in flocks to jamaicans or a man like I ? you waste man, is cause of yous .hopefully the reall bad queens dread for a long mon with that third arm/leg man like i ,while you think about taking over your block i already took over a whole little town out in the west.:siilaanyosmile:
waste mans make me laugh .

The Somali girls raised in the west are the biggest embarrassment to the cushitic race.

She's making money while you're butthurt and making threads from momma's basement.

women always crave for attention.. its in there dna.
majority of tags are insecure females... lol and comments are full of adaans and madows lusting over them.

We somali men aren't obsessed over women that's why we are rare. We don't chase after women they chase after us.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck

:chrisfreshhah:
Loooool at Jamaicans run trains, nigga run your own train be a conducter too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending