DdK6bNzVMAAozXE.jpg

DdK6bN_VwAAagA-.jpg

DdFfVv6XUAE2Rwb.jpg

DdFfVv7X0AMwIYP.jpg

DdFfVwIX4AAUVe4.jpg

Dc9mO1rWAAApE-y.jpg

Dc9lF34XkAEm2JT.jpg

DhWtGLUU0AIhWdk.jpg

Mashallah is all of that arable land, what do they grow in Mudug and what’s their main agricultural product?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Mudug can achieve all of these permanently if they learn how to secure and safe water while planting trees and grass seeds. It would look like a beautiful lowland grassland filled with trees.

Mudug can achieve all of these permanently if they learn how to secure and safe water while planting trees and grass seeds. It would look like a beautiful lowland grassland filled with trees.
I like how you think about the greater good of the whole country @Factz . Hopefully in the future we can all work together to make our country great.

:salute:

Somalia has nice little enclaves but we need to use infrastructure to connect all of these together. right now it's literally little towns and neighborhoods just scattered around the region

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
There you go, look at how quickly federalism turns around a shitty region.

We were right, as always.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
There you go, look at how quickly federalism turns around a shitty region.

We were right, as always.
Break down fedralism for me. I’m against it and was firmly against it but I feel like that may be Bacchae I don’t know much about it. How does it actually work and how do you think it will work for somalia

Trending