Dhulki HG ayaa boobay in Xamar.

Jungle

VIP
They've been all over FB the past couple weeks lol They're blaming Governor Madaale and MP Yusuf Kabaale. Its all FGS land tbh.

Some on here spend time scouring socials and post every ongoing with us abgaal cismaan:francis:

They've been all over FB the past couple weeks lol They're blaming Governor Madaale and MP Yusuf Kabaale. Its all FGS land tbh.

Some on here spend time scouring socials and post every ongoing with us abgaal cismaan:francis:
Martida hala raro. what do they plan to do with the land, seems like both HSM n Farmajo like to sell FGS land, question is what will be left lol. This is their former refuge camp.

Jungle

VIP
Martida hala raro. what do they plan to do with the land, seems like both HSM n Farmajo like to sell FGS land, question is what will be left lol. This is their former refuge camp.

I was about to post the same video. Land belongs to Maamulka Banaadir sxb not Abgaal. Meesha dowlad aa ka jirto. No idea why they're blaming MP Yusuf Kabaale who is on the frontlines.

Same thing happened at the start of the year when 100s of families squatting of govt land from GM were evicted from Bangaariiyo. There was a thread on here on that

The Banaadir Court Chief who signed off on this happens to be from Mahadaay. Harti Abgaal control all the courts as nobody appeals :heh:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I was about to post the same video. Land belongs to Maamulka Banaadir sxb not Abgaal. Meesha dowlad aa ka jirto. No idea why they're blaming MP Yusuf Kabaale who is on the frontlines.

Same thing happened at the start of the year when 100s of families squatting of govt land from GM were evicted from Bangaariiyo. There was a thread on here on that

The Banaadir Court Chief who signed off on this happens to be from Mahadaay. Harti Abgaal control all the courts as nobody appeals :heh:
Waaba umaleeynaayey iney dhul dowladeed aheyd, dadkaan shameless ka ah thought ku qabso ku qadi meysid would be forever 🤣🤣

I can't believe I gave them the benefit of doubt by asking that question😞

Jungle

VIP
Waaba umaleeynaayey iney dhul dowladeed aheyd, dadkaan shameless ka ah thought ku qabso ku qadi meysid would be forever 🤣🤣

I can't believe I gave them the benefit of doubt by asking that
Their dhaqan is dhac iyo boob brother and they faan about it openly. We don't do such things

The difference between a substantial amount of iljeex and the raxaweyn in Hodan, Howlwadaag, Wabeeri, Wardhiigleey is that they have bush and the iljeexs have jingads on govt land. This is where the freshies from GM land.

The amount of darood and isaaq homes they occupy & refurbished has to be high

You never see us in jingad eboow and if you do its MS bordering Karaan, Yaaqshid, Huriwaa area but that is those subs actual native land such as reer mataan, celi etc