Dhegsan instilling Somalilandernimo into Hodan Nalayeh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can she please stop being a little retard once. Kulahaa "can we ride on a camel "

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know she is a weird person. She should act like her age.

But I still love her

She would've been a proper journalist and entertainer if she can just recognize that she ain't young, like she's 22. You outa speak differently at 44. Also she needs to stop lumping herself with the youth by always saying "we the youth"..:what youth? At 44!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Its abdi dixion you moron. And why are they not praying maghrib prayer.

She probably reached menopause and should not have the excuse of "I'm on my period ". You are right! She should be praying

She probably reached menopause and should not have the excuse of "I'm on my period ". You are right! She should be praying

While everyone was praying she was streaming a random live session.

Did you watch her Burco Berbera Video? She was acting like a kid. If she was a good formal reporter she would have a lot of fans.

If u follow her on twitter she acts very mature. yaab

She would've been a proper journalist and entertainer if she can just recognize that she ain't young, like she's 22. You outa speak differently at 44. Also she needs to stop lumping herself with the youth by always saying "we the youth"..:what youth? At 44!

You got a point there but she really seems enthusiastic about Somali affairs and i believe she genuinely has a good heart. Don't let the haters put you down!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Waar yaa ilaahay yaqaan. Shut the f*ck up you flippin' moron. I know him personally, he's never left hargeisa

This guy was born and bread in SL. I've even spoke to him and he speaks some sort of an English. Don't know why he wanted to speak English to me.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
This guy was born and bread in SL. I've even spoke to him and he speaks some sort of an English. Don't know why he wanted to speak English to me.

He just wanted to practice I guess. He now works for Hiddo Academy and the hargeisa cultural centre with Jama Muse Jama.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
What is hiddo academy? And can you tell me about the cultural center??

Hiddo academy is an org that support young boys & girls who have no information about their heritage and culture by offering free classes of hidiyo dhaqan and the hargeisa cultural centre was founded by the man behind the Hargeisa International book fair, Jama Muse Jama, it's pretty much a centre that caters for our culture be it music, cultural dances, history, artifacts and much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts