Dhegreer told Vixr abt Morocco! Vixr N morocco wth her Valley accent.( found the reason she's gaala)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The reason she's gaalad is cause look who she hangs out with.

This chick treating Africa as if she's white :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:Waar ya u sheega her family were barely allowed into America :mjlol:"This place is madness"

Btw I didn't know @VixR waa on the heavy side. It's not too late tho, she can admit herself to her neighborhood gym.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
She's cute tbh :obama:

But yo you can't say the word delish as a non white person I'm sorry there's a skin requirement :damedamn:

TooMacaan

VIP
I sound like her :damn: Canadians have an accent? We adopted the American approach where we believe we don't have accents but every other place in the world does :lolbron:
I don't believe we have an accent either, we are the neutral tone (like the mid-west accent in the U.S.) but I think we have a similar tone. There was something familiar about the way she spoke and I already know she's Canadian, that's why I said that haha.
ah the good ol amina :mjlaugh:
Can you pls tell me who Amina is? I got accused of being her twice now.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I don't believe we have an accent either, we are the neutral tone (like the mid-west accent in the U.S.) but I think we have a similar tone. There was something familiar about the way she spoke and I already know she's Canadian, that's why I said that haha.

Can you pls tell me who Amina is? I got accused of being her twice now.
If u gimme tree fiddy i will tell u

VixR

Veritas
Who told you I have a Valley accent? :dead:

I actually don't have a valley accent, it's really standard American.

I've been to the less cooler, but similar neighboring country, Tunisia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending