Dhaqan Celis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye bruh dhaqan celis made mw worse
Back when i was in america wallahi i was miskeen
Now im chewing qaad and smoking weed with landers , ive even tried some Ethiopian liqour g its crazy
Worse part is ive been here over a year and my somali is little to nothing my nigga im staying here forever.

Bro stop surrounding yourself with people with no goals in this duunya. They are the ones who are most likely to turn to drugs and drinking simply becuase they have nothing going for them.

Cut your ties with them if you want to progress as person.

Bro stop surrounding yourself with people with no goals in this duunya. They are the ones who are most likely to turn to drugs and drinking simply becuase they have nothing going for them.

Cut your ties with them if you want to progress as person.

G im beginning to think your right. The nigga i been kicking it wit as of late is 24 and been here for time he really doesnt have nothing going for him but still i get hella bored on my ones so thats usually when i go out to the suuq and f*ck shit up

Wow dhaqan celis is an actual thing? :gucciwhat:

Its always been my nigga lowkey i got sent just to finish quran tho not really learn the deen but ive been here for over 1year abd i havent finished a juuz. If i wanted to and tried i could have finished it in 6months but idk not really in my intrest to finish it tbh.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Aye bruh dhaqan celis made mw worse
Back when i was in america wallahi i was miskeen
Now im chewing qaad and smoking weed with landers , ive even tried some Ethiopian liqour g its crazy
Worse part is ive been here over a year and my somali is little to nothing my nigga im staying here forever.

this can't be right :hmm: you have been in somali for a whole year and your somali hasn't improved ??? who are you chatting english too

sounds like you surrounded yourself with other dhaqan celis boyz :snoop:

can i ask, are people drinking khaamri in borama?? or does all the partying go done in hargeisa?

World

VIP
Yh dhaqan celis is pointless if ur in a big city, parents should send their children to baadiye so they herd animals and live tough. That way they’ll appreciate life and won’t screw around.

Dhaqan celis should be divided into

1. Drug-consumers, labour on farm

2. Murderer, if they murdered an Ajnabi, it's all ok

3. People who marry ajnabis, worst punishment, this
shutterstock_118022074.jpg

this can't be right :hmm: you have been in somali for a whole year and your somali hasn't improved ??? who are you chatting english too

sounds like you surrounded yourself with other dhaqan celis boyz :snoop:

can i ask, are people drinking khaamri in borama?? or does all the partying go done in hargeisa?

Regardless if i chill with dhaqan celis or not im forced to speak somali like at shops or with family members. Plus alot of Landers really look up to the west and thats why they try to speak english and adapt and also smoke weed lmao.

As for borama im not completley sure since ive personally havent been therw but my boy got sent from hargesia to borama and he said its dead but there is weed and occasional alcohal that is brung from hargesia. But Galkaceyo niggas party like crazy. And burco they dont party but there are alot of crackheadw both places i had experience with.

Apollo

VIP
In Somalia they now got fast internet. They can still immerse themselves into thug Western culture while still being in Somalia.

I thought dhaqan celis was for people who were off the rails.
Why don’t you just come back to America then if it’s not working for you

G im beginning to think your right. The nigga i been kicking it wit as of late is 24 and been here for time he really doesnt have nothing going for him but still i get hella bored on my ones so thats usually when i go out to the suuq and f*ck shit up

Its better being on your ones than it is to be with people who have no goals or aims, whether it be in academia ,finance or anything. Company like that is just a waste of your valuable time.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Regardless if i chill with dhaqan celis or not im forced to speak somali like at shops or with family members. Plus alot of Landers really look up to the west and thats why they try to speak english and adapt and also smoke weed lmao.

As for borama im not completley sure since ive personally havent been therw but my boy got sent from hargesia to borama and he said its dead but there is weed and occasional alcohal that is brung from hargesia. But Galkaceyo niggas party like crazy. And burco they dont party but there are alot of crackheadw both places i had experience with.

well obviously dhaqan celis isn't gonna work with you if you are living to please others :faysalwtf: if they look up to the west, why would you show them drinking and smoking weed is the way to go? wth

Borama is dead = it's the write place to be , the youth there are wholesome , you'd learn something from them.

how comes you say you are going to be there forever?

well obvious dhaqan celis isn't gonna work with you if you are living to please others :faysalwtf: if they look up to the west, why would you show them drinking and smoking weed is the way to go? wth

Borama is dead = it's the write place to be , the youth there are wholesome , you'd learn something from them.

how comes you say you are going to be there forever?
I havent changed otherwise i would have left time ago.
And im fine in hargesia thank you

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I havent changed otherwise i would have left time ago.
And im fine in hargesia thank you

It doesn't sound like you even want to change

You should Stop hanging with bums whose only goal in life is to party

And how is it you can't even speak the language after a year the locals speak broken English so it can't be them

It doesn't sound like you even want to change

You should Stop hanging with bums whose only goal in life is to party

And how is it you can't even speak the language after a year the locals speak broken English so it can't be them
Tbh im just trying to pass time but i really was trying to change when i first got here wallahi now ive kinda gave up on the quran and never bother to pray.

And my somali can get me what i need but i could speak broken somali back in america its just it hasnt improved since. Like i cant have a chat with a lander

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Tbh im just trying to pass time but i really was trying to change when i first got here wallahi now ive kinda gave up on the quran and never bother to pray.

And my somali can get me what i need but i could speak broken somali back in america its just it hasnt improved since. Like i cant have a chat with a lander
Don't give up its never to late to change You should start surrounding yourself with other people than people with no goals or targets in life cause they will only bring you down to their level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending