Detriment of the loss of Somaliland in Goojacade to Ciise mothers

It's funny you say that because the Isaaqs on social media are glazing Afar for whatever reason amidst the current war
Cracking Up Lol GIF

This is pure arrogance and edab daro, what has SSC ever done to Ciise? Whilst these thugs beat the clan war drums based on the premise of "Irrirism", Ciise people in DDSI get military support from Ogaadeen.

As for their monstrous sons, I hope they get the death penalty. These are the goons that were shelling LaasCaanood from mountain hideouts, hospitals, masjids, houses were deliberately targeted. The shells they launched at the city, decapitated children, mothers, you name it.

I have zero sympathy for their murderous sons

Last edited:
This is pure arrogance and edab daro, what has SSC ever done to Ciise? Whilst these thugs beat the clan war drums based on the premise of "Irrirism", Ciise people in DDSI get military support from Ogaden.

As for their monstrous sons, I hope they get the death penalty. These are the goons that were shelling LaasCaanood from mountain hideouts, hospitals, masjids, houses were deliberately targeted. The shells they launched at the city, decapitated children, mothers, you name it.

I have zero sympathy for their murderous sons
Just for context I don't think they signed up for this they were already part of the Somaliland army and got sent there effectively by force- this is why there were so many defections and people trying to surrender because they weren't on it.

We not that Petty, stop it sxb, may Allah help those hooyos
I’m not sympathetic. These women funded the regime that killed our people. Couldn’t care less if their ciise, samaroon or idoor.

They wouldn’t think twice about Dhulbahante getting massacred.
Let them suffer

What were Ciise doing in a war that Garaxjis pulled out from? :what1: Don't they have pointy teeth Canfars to be dealing with?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
And some will still deny Isaaq Dirness when jeegans convinced Ciise’s of all people to fight a clan war in Sool :drakekidding:

Trending