Details from the meeting in Baidoa by Regional leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

The federal states plan for cooperation and security in the region is above. It looks like the federal states are frustrated with Farmajo's gov't for not keeping neutrality between the Qatar-Saudi-UAE dispute.

All sides also agree upon the transition plan which will leave the security of Somalia to Somalis, not AMISOM. The member states would all take part in operations to free lands held by terrorists.

The council also complained of all the funds, donation, and investments received by the federal gov't but isn't allocated equally among the federal states.

The council also addressed hostilities in Tukaraq, urging both sides to refrain from violence.

Jubaland's absence in the constitution reform comitee was also discussed, the member states would like the federal gov't to heed their advice.

The federal states plan for cooperation and security in the region is above. It looks like the federal states are frustrated with Farmajo's gov't for not keeping neutrality between the Qatar-Saudi-UAE dispute.

All sides also agree upon the transition plan which will leave the security of Somalia to Somalis, not AMISOM. The member states would all take part in operations to free lands held by terrorists.

The council also complained of all the funds, donation, and investments received by the federal gov't but isn't allocated equally among the federal states.

The council also addressed hostilities in Tukaraq, urging both sides to refrain from violence.

Jubaland's absence in the constitution reform comitee was also discussed, the member states would like the federal gov't to heed their advice.
bra they just murdered innocents farmers in afgoye kheyre government will hunt them soon or will be their judgement if they dont pay that fake blood money .:birdman::gucciwhat::comeon:.

.hayee you abgaals and hg better stay in your homes for the rine being :birdman:

your doing good so far .we lost young and academic youthes.
if khayre goverment dont give us what we need hes a failure. :siilaanyosmile:

It looks like Kheyre is running the show. I thought he was corrupt(Soma oil), but I am giving him an open mind. I had no interest in Southern politics before his arrival. Since Farmaajo was already PM once, I didn't have any enthusiasm once he became President.

I got my eye on Kheyre:axvmm9o:

It looks like Kheyre is running the show. I thought he was corrupt(Soma oil), but I am giving him an open mind. I had no interest in Southern politics before his arrival. Since Farmaajo was already PM once, I didn't have any enthusiasm once he became President.

I got my eye on Kheyre:axvmm9o:
bra keep that to yourself .nigga hired yareeso half abgaal wacsley and half wacbudhan. my abti says he's failing :siilaanyosmile:
bra dont make me expose the goverment on here saxibo

Status
Not open for further replies.