Desperate incels sending $$$ big money to Kenyan Somali women.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Wow omg, my Grandmas sister just told me that she saw Somali girl in Kenya getting $500 or more per month from Somali guys abroad who haven't even married the girl. My own aunt who is daughter of my Grandmas sister was used to get guys who sent her $200 often when they were merely just doing Shukansi. She didn't even ask them to send it, they just send it. She is very beautiful and looks almost like a white woman naturally. She has naturally Cadaan and beauty.

Man, WTF? do diaspora guys really gotta be this desparate and spoil Kenyan Somali women and women in Somalia? This is new level of desperation and I am just hearing about it from my Grandma.

I am a diaspora dude who has a wife in Uganda currently, I just got back from her. But I never freaking sent her any money during our Shukansi part. Was I supposed to be sending her $$$$ when I was doing Shukansi for her? She knew I was serious and I told her I would be coming to Kenya to check it out for some potential business opportunities that I may later do business on. She patiently waited for me. Imagine if I sent her hundreds $$$$ and she had another man on the side secretly. I betcha that happens a lot where a pretty or average girl in East Africa has a man doing Shukansi on her from abroad, but she herself has a secret lover in Kenya or Somalia and just using that Diaspora abroad guy to get money from Xawaalad.

My aunt who is younger than me btw never told me this, that she had guys sending her money when she didn't even ask. They merely saw her on social media and started messaging her and doing shukansi on her with money $$$.

Man the Somali inceldom is worse than we thought. I ain't no Incel and had Somali women here in Minnesota in the past, and woman I married from Africa is my own tribe and nice to me. She doesn't gold dig.

If sending money to a woman to help her with emergency or saddaqah, that is one thing. But sending money to her for Shukansi sake and desperation to get her? wow C'mon brothers. WTF? The day I send money to a woman I haven't even met in person yet is the day that I go Cuku For Coco Puffs lol.

Imagine a Somali brother in America who can't get a woman here for one reason or other or who doesn't want to go marry a nice innocent woman of his tribe back in Africa to later bring to USA and get Ajir from. Imagine if this brother sends a woman he met on Facebook or Snapchat some $$$. Now imagine if that same woman in Africa has 20 other guys sending her $$$$. That is like a huge business empire right there.

Lets say guy #1 sent $200. And 19 other guys sent $200. That means the woman will be getting $4k a month combined from all of these guys and she can eventually open a business with all that money.

Cerberus

VIP
They must be old dudes. Siju xalimos throw themselves at you when they hear that American/British accent.
Actually that isn't true. Times have changed. The Kenyan young women are often cautious of diaspora guys. Many have impregnated the women there in the past and flew out in vacation marriages so they are careful now. The women there will try and use the guy before she ever allows for impregnation if she is indeed desperate for US or Europe accent guys.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I heard it's usually diaspora men who take advantage of Kenyan xalimos. Some western men use fake identifies to marry them while on vacation then ghost them after they ran thru them.

For too long some of you Western saqajaans have been using your own women and getting them pregnant and then dipping.

I'm glad they're being much more selective and thinking about how certain things benefit them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
It's wrong for people to use each-other. Sex hungry people are so demonic!
Because I want better for our Somali ladies to live classier than that;
but I ain't too mad at the finesse if they working the hustle right.
(Milk the thirst - don't be a ho.)

However none of us dudes should be taking trips to Africa to get a free coochie vacation either.
It's cool that back home side I have plenty of more open options available for prime picking but I would never desperately take advantage of no-one.

Please consider that no matter who loves who and what others do in their free-time to keep time out because:
Somali/Black Love is REAL & Pure!

Cerberus

VIP
It's wrong for people to use each-other. Sex hungry people are so demonic!
Because I want better for our Somali ladies to live classier than that;
but I ain't too mad at the finesse if they working the hustle right.
(Milk the thirst - don't be a ho.)

However none of us dudes should be taking trips to Africa to get a free coochie vacation either.
It's cool that back home side I have plenty of more open options available for prime picking but I would never desperately take advantage of no-one.

Please consider that no matter who loves who and what others do in their free-time to keep time out because:
Somali/Black Love is REAL & Pure!
Legitimate mustaqbal and family is why you should travel, not for coochie vacation. Real love, not fake

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hahha its the old 50 year old truck drivers. Young guys never send money those old guys getting suped let our Xalimos hustle them go girl :ftw9nwa:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They must be old dudes. Siju xalimos throw themselves at you when they hear that American/British accent.
They need to stop doing that. Look what these western faraxs do they go to kenya and try to marry 16 year olds. First of all what type of nacas or incel arw you if you cant get a women in the land where you live :mjlol:

Xaruun

VIP
Marrying a siju girl is almost synonymous with getting cheated on. You shouldn’t marry from Kenya unless you want to be a cuckold.

Good, simps deserve a bullet to the back of the skull. Hope she takes him to the cleaners:pacspit:
Is the avg farax delusional enough to think Women back home don't see them as a meal ticket?lol

Good, simps deserve a bullet to the back of the skull. Hope she takes him to the cleaners:pacspit:
Is the avg farax delusional enough to think Women back home don't see them as a meal ticket?lol
They do, but they tell themselves they’re getting a better deal than getting with a girl in his area. It’s cognitive dissonance. Both parties are exploiting each other, but the guy from the diaspora obv has the upper hand.

Trending