Desperate for revenues after selling it's onl port to UAE and Ethiopiah Somaliland state fines Soccer players at Puntland Championship for 2 million

Manafesto

[Cali Saleebaan][Migiurtinia]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It looks like Somalind is feeling the heat( lack of revenues), did they not now most of their budget was coming from Berbera port and now that they sold their only revenue source they have no option but to collect money/fine every single thing on the surface of the earth?:childplease::ivers:

Few months ago they even wanted to collect tax from freaking YouTubers,the desperation is clear and it looks like SL is at its last breath and it would be dismantled too.:salute:

237453585_578687253553157_8341531783162472015_n.jpg

Bro, your title is misleading, it is 2 million SL shilling penalty which is equal roughly to 230$, not a big deal here.
I doubt couple of hundreds dollars collected form dozens of football players will make any difference in SL budget.

They need to pay taxes for visiting PL while PL is still involved in a stealth secession campaign from Somalia Italiana while also claiming JSL territories in the name of the Amisom Republic that PL itself is seceding from.

A special tax for any JSL citizen who visits a province involved in stealth secession from Amisomland

It looks like Somalind is feeling the heat( lack of revenues), did they not now most of their budget was coming from Berbera port and now that they sold their only revenue source they have no option but to collect money/fine every single thing on the surface of the earth?:childplease::ivers:

Few months ago they even wanted to collect tax from freaking YouTubers,the desperation is clear and it looks like SL is at its last breath and it would be dismantled too.:salute:

View attachment 197570

200$ is gonna change Somalilands economy? Bruh this whole thread you started is a fat L.

I actually like he's post, it spicyss up the day..you never know who he will attack what the attack will consist of.
:pachah1:

Boqorada

I Was Cheating In Prison..I Was Cheating ...
tenor-1,326.gif

My stomach hurts from laughing so much. I've been trying to type for 5 minutes but can't stop cracking up.

I love your threads.

:deadmanny:

Manafesto

[Cali Saleebaan][Migiurtinia]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why y'all kids getting into your feelings here? :mjlol:I am only reporting the news of my home country, I am just a messanger, but in the light of the way too many news from the desert state of Northwest there will be more than one thread coming from there I will be posting, I think two threads from that region a day fits the bill instead of one, don't y'all think?:mjlaugh:

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Why y'all kids getting into your feelings here? :mjlol:I am only reporting the news of my home country, I am just a messanger, but in the light of the way too many news from the desert state of Northwest there will be more than one thread coming from there I will be posting, I think two threads from that region a day fits the bill instead of one, don't y'all think?:mjlaugh:
Lol this is proberly you :russ: :deadrose:
7522d49deed442c2a96f3a084c7a7f78_18.jpeg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

View attachment 197570

Broke jeegaan lool.

Trending