Depression And Lathargy

Comparing us to noah is false since his people were comm itting shirk ( idolatry or polytheism).
This deen is built on following the prophet PBUH, if everyone speak to god on in their own their would be no need to send a prophet and following the prophet's teaching is not being in a cult,

﴿۞ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَلَا تُبْطِلُوا أَعْمَالَكُمْ﴾
[ محمد: 33]

O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and do not invalidate your deeds.​

Allah sent the quran down so the prophet PBUH can exlain it and expand on it and without his understanding you can't follow this relegion.

1691784914252.png

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Negative self-talk starts unconsciously when one is failing to live up to their full potential. For example; there may be no immediate consequences for consistently arriving 5 minutes late to work each day, but this behaviour has a negative effect on one's self-esteem and overall mood, with time. That's why it is important to always do what is right and thrive to be our best self even when we are alone.

Another reason is when your pursuit does not align with your life's purpose (purpose being subjective). If you've acquired the dream job, house, car, spouse, and other such worldly success, yet experiencing a sense of unfulfillment, emptiness or void... You need to take a moment to reflect upon your ideals and values and consider whether they align with your present life.

Therein lies your answer.. 🙃

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
ie you need Islam. come back to Islam @DR OSMAN. you know you want a life with meaning.

I don't believe in public show off Islam and ppl proving their religion to other muslims as we see in modern Islam, I turned away like the prophets turned away from their ignorant ppl of their time. Plus the other reason I reject it is god gave us a brain but they want noone to use it on their religion.

My brain says Islamic world is in a dark period, in somali culture everyone is judged by their own house merit first. Islam is transmitted to u by these faulty men who cant even manage their own countries or lives. Islam is limited to human intervention, it doesnt read itself as u wish. The man reading islam to u is 3rd world and has the lowest iq in the world. Ur learning from an APE brained muslim that's not real islam it maybe to you but not to the Intelligent or Wise.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All these muslim are not following my argument, stop posting quran verses and interpreting with 3rd world IQs, islam isnt read to us by allah, but by you humans who are from failed countries, if ur country has failed, then your reading of islam is failed also. They dont get my arguments and just repeat posting verses from the quran, It just fall on deaf ears.

I am not going to listen to someone islam when i know their house is burning or 3rd world and unintelligent becuz i argue hadu guriga gubanayso, islamkagi waa mid gubanayso. U have a hell fire islam because ur own house is hell.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Negative self-talk starts unconsciously when one is failing to live up to their full potential. For example; there may be no immediate consequences for consistently arriving 5 minutes late to work each day, but this behaviour has a negative effect on one's self-esteem and overall mood, with time. That why is it important to always do what is right and thrive to be our best self even when we are alone.

Another reason is when your pursuit does not align with your life's purpose (purpose being subjective). If you've acquired the dream job, house, car, spouse, and other such worldly success, yet experiencing a sense of unfulfillment, emptiness or void... You need to take a moment to reflect upon your ideals and values and consider whether they align with your present life.

Thanks for coming in but I prefer mentorship and people sharing stories and strategies, but the muslims came running with their 3rd world IQ reading Islam, they dont know that intelligent societies will not accept their islam becuz they see their countries are failure, that give us confidence their islam is 3rd world or even from the pits of hell. Islam doesnt read itself, their ape brain reads it and intelligent ppl will not listen to ape brained.

U r right about potential, most feel they have something they want to achieve and their not reaching it or maximizing their full potential but a-lot are undecided or dont know what the hell they want in life and then feel an empty void, some resort to self medicating with drugs/alcohol, turn to religion, seeking a partner, a child, social status, weaalth, job but it still doesnt answer their negative self talk and constantly feeling they haven't achieved what they want, they are still not fully content with their life or potential.

Some come to realize their biggest enemy is inside their head not outside their head or others. U spend more time with yourself then you ever will with others. They seem to want to prove something to themselves and beat the self negative talk not prove themselves to god or others.

Mind you 90% are undecided and lost on what their purpose in life is or what they seek, so they remain in this vicious loop of they desire something but dont know what it is.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Negative self-talk starts unconsciously when one is failing to live up to their full potential. For example; there may be no immediate consequences for consistently arriving 5 minutes late to work each day, but this behaviour has a negative effect on one's self-esteem and overall mood, with time. That why is it important to always do what is right and thrive to be our best self even when we are alone.

The purpose and values of ppl life changes as they age, it's not static nor can it be used for their whole life. What a child-teen values in their life will change when their young adults and then mid-age. It will evolve untill they die.

So u were right u need to assess if ur 'current' purpose/value align to where u r in life today. But please hear 90% are undecided on what their purpose is or what gives them full satisfication/content. I've seen religious ppl only 1% are 'genuine muslims' and most suffer hidden depression, kama muuqato 'farxad iyo contentness' but ego-status-rage-competition-proving themselves to others in society. PPL tend to see thru it and then say 'their self medicating on religion'.

Last edited:

Trending