Deni passes in cabinet the changing of the constitution, moving from 3 parties to 5

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Deni is a master operator. I was expecting he would make the change for the parliamentary elections.

@bidenkulaha Jealousy is a disease, I pray for your health.
Bro I have no hate, it’s politics and fkd. I just want a final victory for Hawiye. Now accept those HG khat traders in PL.

Muqdisho must become a FMS AND capital and be exclusively represented by its citizens and Hawiye must have 3 states to Darood’s two (and we must take JL in the long run and get a Hawiye VP in KG)

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Bro I have no hate, it’s politics and fkd. I just want a final victory for Hawiye. Now accept those HG khat traders in PL.

Muqdisho must become a FMS AND capital and be exclusively represented by its citizens and Hawiye must have 3 states to Darood’s two (and we must take JL in the long run and get a Hawiye VP in KG)

Final victory for Hawiye was possible in 1991, but you turned on your own brother and destroyed his city.

Hawiye maanta waa habar aanleheyn ilko. You cannot even clear khwaarij from the flat featureless Galmudug.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Final victory for Hawiye was possible in 1991, but you turned on your own brother and destroyed his city.

Hawiye maanta waa habar aanleheyn. You cannot even clear khwaarij from the flat featureless Galmudug.
Galmudug will be liberated, we’re talking at best months here. And PL is headed for a civil war :mjlaugh:

How the fortunes turn. Forget Galmudug, which is a bit of side project for us, Xamar is massively sucking power back to the centre. Many good days are ahead :lawd:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Galmudug will be liberated, we’re talking at best months here. And PL is headed for a civil war :mjlaugh:

How the fortunes turn. Forget Galmudug, which is a bit of side project for us, Xamar is massively sucking power back to the centre. Many good days are ahead :lawd:

Power in Somalia is becoming ever more local. Muqdisho’s decline in relevance for those living outside its boundaries continues.

If Xamar is gaining political power, a Hawiye would not be discussing Puntland’s municipal elections.

Abaq

VIP

You will never be relevant in Jubbaland and the Eelaay have woken up to your shenanigans

Abaq

VIP
Power in Somalia is becoming ever more local. Muqdisho’s decline in relevance for those living outside its boundaries continues.

If Xamar is gaining political power, a Hawiye would not be discussing Puntland’s municipal elections.
Absolutely. Kismaayo is the centre of power for reer Jubbaland and Garowe for reer Puntland. Even Baidoa is becoming more and more important for the Eelaay. Xamar as the be all end all of Somali politics is long gone and never to return

Puntland needs to push for a rotating capital city between the FMS. Mogadishu is nothing but a HAG and Halane playground and should not the face of Somalia in an official capacity.

Absolutely. Kismaayo is the centre of power for reer Jubbaland and Garowe for reer Puntland. Even Baidoa is becoming more and more important for the Eelaay. Xamar as the be all end all of Somali politics is long gone and never to return

If Puntland, Jubbaland, Khatumo and SWS agree to have a rotating capital, HAG derailers will have no choice but to accept. Sharafta and sumacadda Somalia has to be protected from them.

Trending

Latest posts