Deni is the real president of Somalia

By landmass and power it's clear that Mr.Deni is the president of Somalia.

Although i don't agree his support for the illeterate warlord, i believe he is trying to consolidate power before his run in mid 2020s.

Puntland will an economic powerhouse with the investments Deni is leading . What do you think his next move will be.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
My opinion is that he stays in PL run for a second term to finish what he started.

PL needs to become the bread basket of Somalia. And we need Deni for that, I am sure other candidates could do is as well. But why mess up a sweet cabinet.

Deni should strive for PL dominance in Somalia. PL is a third of Somalia and the FMS with the longest coastline. PL should be treated as such.

PS I hope PL &SL will form a political block, that can hijacked the presidency. Imagine northerners rule Somalia for 30 years. The republic will become a powerhouse yet again.

My opinion is that he stays in PL run for a second term to finish what he started.

PL needs to become the bread basket of Somalia. And we need Deni for that, I am sure other candidates could do is as well. But why mess up a sweet cabinet.

Deni should strive for PL dominance in Somalia. PL is a third of Somalia and the FMS with the longest coastline. PL should be treated as such.

PS I hope PL &SL will form a political block, that can hijacked the presidency. Imagine northerners rule Somalia for 30 years. The republic will become a powerhouse yet again.
When will Pirarelanders get the fact that we don't recognise not seem that as our equal thorough their heads? We will never form a block with waryaa, stop begging us like your uncle Abdullahi yusf.

We don't differentiate between wanlaweyne and other koonfurians.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
When will Pirarelanders get the fact that we don't recognise not seem that as our equal thorough their heads? We will never form a block with waryaa, stop begging us like your uncle Abdullahi yusf.

Lol and you are? This ain't no new idea. Before I continue, I want to know if you understand what is at stake. And if you can follow complex situations.

Lol and you are? This ain't no new idea. Before I continue, I want to know if you understand what is at stake. And if you can follow complex situations.
I will keep it short sweet and straight to the point with you. We are not the same, we don't know you and we don't want anything to do with you now go beg off some next clan

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I will keep it short sweet and straight to the point with you. We are not the same, we don't know you and we don't want anything to do with you now go beg off some next clan

I ain't begging no one wahahahahaha. You ain't a keyboard hero so let's have a civilised conversation (or debate whatever you want to call it).

Let's get the record straight, My mother is from burco so SL is in my heart no matter what (I would support the independence if SL had a proper government working for the people sadly it hasn't a proper government)

Secondly SL ain't moving forward like a republic should, it is in limbo.

Puntland and Somaliland combined form the majority. They could easily win the elections 1m1v or 4.5. This is in the political interest of both regions.

They have the presidency, can change the capital to hargeisa, develop the north than the stable regions of the republic. And kick AS out since the nothern part of the republic doesn't really host any AS (leaving the small isis isue out of equation purposely they are a piece of cake compared to AS).

Long story short the north would improve and actually move forward.

If you let qabilyaalad in the way of your people prospering, Not only I but the majority of people with sense and logic will see you as a baboon. Form the damn block get the presidency and develop it ain't that hard.

But qabiil stands in the way again and the people are rooting for their own instead of all. This is why the republic suffers.

If all regions would develop their region we wouldn't be in this mess. But it is ok when the governing warlord fucks the region up, and all you do is support it. Gtfofh, no wonder we are gaajo we cannot work toghether.

I ain't begging no one wahahahahaha. You ain't a keyboard hero so let's have a civilised conversation (or debate whatever you want to call it).

Let's get the record straight, My mother is from burco so SL is in my heart no matter what (I would support the independence if SL had a proper government working for the people sadly it hasn't a proper government)

Secondly SL ain't moving forward like a republic should, it is in limbo.

Puntland and Somaliland combined form the majority. They could easily win the elections 1m1v or 4.5. This is in the political interest of both regions.

They have the presidency, can change the capital to hargeisa, develop the north than the stable regions of the republic. And kick AS out since the nothern part of the republic doesn't really host any AS (leaving the small isis isue out of equation purposely they are a piece of cake compared to AS).

Long story short the north would improve and actually move forward.

If you let qabilyaalad in the way of your people prospering, Not only I but the majority of people with sense and logic will see you as a baboon. Form the damn block get the presidency and develop it ain't that hard.

But qabiil stands in the way again and the people are rooting for their own instead of all. This is why the republic suffers.

If all regions would develop their region we wouldn't be in this mess. But it is ok when the governing warlord fucks the region up, and all you do is support it. Gtfofh, no wonder we are gaajo we cannot work toghether.
First of all what's North? The only north I know of and all other Somalis know of is Somaliland.

Second of all, we have no interest in joining with Somalia Or forming a so called republic with any regional state. We are happy they way we are - peaceful, self-reliant and independent from the lawlessness and political instability that is rife in the south. Their is no added value for Somaliland if we joined Somalia and it's clearly a zero.sum game .

Finally, their is no reason for us to be debating. Fix your country and get it together then come to the table and discuss terms. If you expect us to entertain making concessions on our sovereignty while your country remains a shithole, you are dreaming. If your leaders spent time trying to find solutions for the myriad of problems that faces Somalia isbtead of trying to set up obstacles for Somaliland, you would have gotten somewhere by now

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
First of all what's North? The only north I know of and all other Somalis know of is Somaliland.

Second of all, we have no interest in joining with Somalia Or forming a so called republic with any regional state. We are happy they way we are - peaceful, self-reliant and independent from the lawlessness and political instability that is rife in the south. Their is no added value for Somaliland if we joined Somalia and it's clearly a zero.sum game .

Finally, their is no reason for us to be debating. Fix your country and get it together then come to the table and discuss terms. If you expect us to entertain making concessions on our sovereignty while your country remains a shithole, you are dreaming. If your leaders spent time trying to find solutions for the myriad of problems that faces Somalia isbtead of trying to set up obstacles for Somaliland, you would have gotten somewhere by now

Lol SL is part of Somalia. There is a reason why it is called the breakaway region of Somalia. Somalia is still in your region's name to the IC.

Recognition ain't coming or the entire of africa is doomed with new nations left and right. A reasonable person would have thought of this. Secondly the only reason the IC was considering recognition 20+years ago was because SL acted like it was the only stable region of Somalia. PL countered that claim by simply governing their own region.

The administration in hargeisa has 3 options either proceed with the ictiraaf lie, get diplomatically and economically isolated or form a political block with PL. Choose wisely

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

PS. SL is not independent the major development deals by foreign investors are signed by FGS such as the berbera port as example.

PS. SL is not independent the major development deals by foreign investors are signed by FGS such as the berbera port as example.
If you think the port was signed by Failmajo and co then you are living in a fantasy abti. a made a big fuss and threw a million tantrums but still count stop the Berbera Deal penned by Siilaanyo.

As for your post above, Somalilanders are content with the status quo so don't worry about us. Fix your shithole mac salaam

If you think the port was signed by Failmajo and co then you are living in a fantasy abti. *******a made a big fuss and threw a million tantrums but still count stop the Berbera Deal penned by Siilaanyo.

As for your post above, Somalilanders are content with the status quo so don't worry about us. Fix your shithole mac salaam
He’s from puntland. I assure you SL is far by the biggest shxthole you delusional negroe. Khaat addicted population, poor infrastructure, and the level of poverty is haram.

Anything SL does has to be approved by FGS. Because of that you have barely have any foreign investment that would make a difference. China usually does infrastructure in Africa. They wouldn’t even do it for you guys. Your just a region. Enjoy your limbo I guess.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
If you think the port was signed by Failmajo and co then you are living in a fantasy abti. *******a made a big fuss and threw a million tantrums but still count stop the Berbera Deal penned by Siilaanyo.

The tantrum was about the UAE military base in SL. Atleast get your facts straight. And yes the FGS signed it. I don't know which individual however the fgs still signed it.

Tukraq

VIP

puntland is more north the SL, get a map its not konfur

Lol SL is part of Somalia. There is a reason why it is called the breakaway region of Somalia. Somalia is still in your region's name to the IC.

Recognition ain't coming or the entire of africa is doomed with new nations left and right. A reasonable person would have thought of this. Secondly the only reason the IC was considering recognition 20+years ago was because SL acted like it was the only stable region of Somalia. PL countered that claim by simply governing their own region.

The administration in hargeisa has 3 options either proceed with the ictiraaf lie, get diplomatically and economically isolated or form a political block with PL. Choose wisely

AFRICA DOES NEED NEW NATIONS LEFT AND RIGHT -- STARTING WITH THE BALKANIZATION OR CONFEDERATION OF SOMALIA --THE REASON IT IS THE SHITTIEST CONTINENT ON EARTH IS BECAUSE EUROPEANS DREW THE MAP OF AFRICA AND COMBINED TRIBES THAT COULD NOT LIVE AMONGST EACH OTHER -- WE LIVED PEACEFULLY THROUGHOUT HISTORY -- SEPERATED ACROSS LINES OF TRIBAL TERRITORY. COLONIALISM WORKED IN A FEW COUNTRIES -- WHOS TRIBES WERE NATURALLY SUBSERVIENT AND HAVE FERTILE FARMING LAND -- IT BROUGHT TRIBES THAT HATE EACH OTHER TOGETHER TO GET RID OF FOREIGNERS WHICH THEY HATE MORE -- THEN IN MOST CASES -- MAJORITY TRIBES RULE UNJUSTLY CREATING DICTATORS, CIVIL WARS, NEPOTISM AND RAMPANT CORRUPTION

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
AFRICA DOES NEED NEW NATIONS LEFT AND RIGHT -- STARTING WITH THE BALKANIZATION OR CONFEDERATION OF SOMALIA --THE REASON IT IS THE SHITTIEST CONTINENT ON EARTH IS BECAUSE EUROPEANS DREW THE MAP OF AFRICA AND COMBINED TRIBES THAT COULD NOT LIVE AMONGST EACH OTHER -- WE LIVED PEACEFULLY THROUGHOUT HISTORY -- SEPERATED ACROSS LINES OF TRIBAL TERRITORY. COLONIALISM WORKED IN A FEW COUNTRIES -- WHOS TRIBES WERE NATURALLY SUBSERVIENT AND HAVE FERTILE FARMING LAND -- IT BROUGHT TRIBES THAT HATE EACH OTHER TOGETHER TO GET RID OF FOREIGNERS WHICH THEY HATE MORE -- THEN IN MOST CASES -- MAJORITY TRIBES RULE UNJUSTLY CREATING DICTATORS, CIVIL WARS, NEPOTISM AND RAMPANT CORRUPTION

Somalia ain't going through Balkanization, it is the opposite. We finna expand, people tend to forget that Somalia is a project designed to expand to the whole horn. And somalis are the same ethnicity why have 8 small nations instead of a massive nation.

We would become the first world country in ssa

Trending

Latest posts