Democracy is the biggest threat to Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democracy used to be a strength of the west and a selling point until today. The mass immigration into Europe of Muslims means they will have a real say in politics, even if they can’t build coalitions or have outright majorities. Imagine if an Islamist party is able to get 10, 15, 25% of the vote in Germany or Netherlands. Even if they cannot affect policy change right away, it sends a chill down Europeans spines.

Imagine a party led by Anjem Chowdry leading a fragile government with a coalition of smaller, far left lunatic parties. Imagine them tabling a motion to impose a new dress code for women or age of marriage being lowered to 7. Oh the horror. The only solution is to shut down immigration and only take in religious dissidents and atheists.

Lol now democracy won't work? Just last week u were saying it is the best form of governance .

Europe colonized the entire world, maybe it's time for them to see what they did to others.

Lol now democracy won't work? Just last week u were saying it is the best form of governance .

Europe colonized the entire world, maybe it's time for them to see what they did to others.
Stop living in the past sxb. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. If you want to “get them back”, beat them in science and do it in their countries. Bringing them sharia doesn’t show them.

Democracy used to be a strength of the west and a selling point until today. The mass immigration into Europe of Muslims means they will have a real say in politics, even if they can’t build coalitions or have outright majorities. Imagine if an Islamist party is able to get 10, 15, 25% of the vote in Germany or Netherlands. Even if they cannot affect policy change right away, it sends a chill down Europeans spines.

Imagine a party led by Anjem Chowdry leading a fragile government with a coalition of smaller, far left lunatic parties. Imagine them tabling a motion to impose a new dress code for women or age of marriage being lowered to 7. Oh the horror. The only solution is to shut down immigration and only take in religious dissidents and atheists.

You can see what happens in European when unwanted elements try to gain power trough parties in Sweden and Germany :)

Ironically they both pursue policies that deranged lunatics like yourself and it would seem Europe is going just fine by democracy :)

Stop living in the past sxb. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. If you want to “get them back”, beat them in science and do it in their countries. Bringing them sharia doesn’t show them.
Tell that to the jews who are living in 1940. I am not feeling sorry for myself, but they can't complain about a little immigration when they sailed every where killing people and stealing their resources. Anyone who forgets that is stupid. The only way Europe can be given a bit of its own medicine is to cuck it, change their laws, f*ck their women and turn the place into a non white non Christian majority.

And fyi they would never reach where they are now in science and technology if they didn' step on everyone else.

The world will eventually be a brown Asian mix.Everyone who has an Asian fetish has had there prayers answered, their are billions of Asian’s in the world
:trumpsmirk:

I agree but we already have Afghanistan and Pakistan. We don’t need a white version of them in Europe. Less Islam is almost always a good thing.

I don't get your thread... is it about democracy in Europe or is it about your insecurities regarding islam and your place in the world... it seems to me from psychological point of view ...you have daddy issues or was it your uncle who made you an emotional wreck?

Your thinly insecure unintelligible cry for help is not an insult to islam or the near 2 billion people..

I don't get your thread... is it about democracy in Europe or is it about your insecurities regarding islam and your place in the world... it seems to me from psychological point of view ...you have daddy issues or was it your uncle who made you an emotional wreck?

Your thinly insecure unintelligible cry for help is not an insult to islam or the near 2 billion people..
Your grandmas vagina is surprisingly wet for her age
:ehh:

As for thread, democracy is a failure ..electing someone like trump is a clear cut example that people in masses should never have the possibility to elect leaders of the masses...

The best alternative to sharia is communism

You need permission to speak to me.

Are you going to cry otherwise.. listen nancy we get it you are an atheist...no gives a rat's ass about your choices in life...just stop seeking attention by inserting islam in to your " come look at me plea"

Topic ..democracy in Europe...

How about you stick to it..

As for thread, democracy is a failure ..electing someone like trump is a clear cut example that people in masses should never have the possibility to elect leaders of the masses...

The best alternative to sharia is communism
Democracy is not perfect. Out of all forms of government, it’s the only one that allows for a peaceful way for people to express their anger with their leadership. If you have pent up frustration with no means to get change, you’ll have a Libya or an Iraq. If those people kept changing government, nobody would be receptive to the idea of foreign intervention, as many people were.

As for Trump, the US is not really a democracy. He won via the electoral college, which is obscene and illogical. But on the flip side there is a mechanism by which they can remove their leaders.

I apologize for the vile grandma comment. That’s how I make new friends.

Are you going to cry otherwise.. listen nancy we get it you are an atheist...no gives a rat's ass about your choices in life...just stop seeking attention by inserting islam in to your " come look at me plea"

By the Afghanistan comment, I was just expressing my opinion about how poorly governed and backwards it is. Are you bothered by that? Are you pro Afghanistan and why??

Are you in Europe? You’re probably aware of sharia for UK and other Islamist movements across the continent. I’m talking about the possibility that they gain legitimacy by appealing to the changing demographics and the influx of Muslim migrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending