dementia sufferer JOE BIDEN picked the daughter of an Indian-Tamil as his running mate (claims to be madoow)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She chose career and education over offspring. It got her this far I suppose.

No lie, she done well. She’s sitting on $6m

but you know what’s sad about these gaalos. It don’t matter if they have kids or not but they are always get stored in a nursing home when they get elderly.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
No lie, she done well. She’s sitting on $6m

but you know what’s sad about these gaalos. It don’t matter if they have kids or not but they are always get stored in a nursing home when they get elderly.
The western gaalo like to front like they have family values and all that, but they are just dogs tbh. :tocry:

Found out she had a sister. Maya Harris. She looks so young for her age, she's 53.
maya-l-harris.jpeg
screen-shot-2019-07-29-at-1-42-01-pm-1564425183.png

eebefdf81dbf42bf74d2151fbf2f4ef0.jpg

Biden couldn't have picked a worse running mate loooooool
She got fucking slaughtered by Tulsi Gabbard during the debates. Trump's going to bring up her "tough on crime" past every chance he gets. Wtf was that senile pedo Biden thinking:chrisfreshhah:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Dementia Biden vs Trump is gonna make for some entertaining Zoom debates.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I’m sure he’s gonna lose now. Everybody hates this . Also it seems like Americans generally don’t like electing women, that’s fitrah.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Biden couldn't have picked a worse running mate loooooool
She got fucking slaughtered by Tulsi Gabbard during the debates. Trump's going to bring up her "tough on crime" past every chance he gets. Wtf was that senile pedo Biden thinking:chrisfreshhah:
She supports illegals receiving Medicare. :mjlol:

If I was him and had to pick a woman of color, I would have picked Tammy Duckworth. A Senator and decorated Lt Col who isn't nearly as left as Kamala and doesn't have the profile to challenge him. :trumpsmirk: