Delusion of Grandeur! Farmajo begs to "supervise" military operations by Ethiopia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy can't even attend the suuli in Villa Somalia without AMISOM holding his hands and he wants to dictate to
the Ethiopian troops in Somalia fighting Al-shabab and protecting the Somali people. :faysalwtf::mjkkk:

:hahaidiot::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::heh::childplease:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ethiopia figting shabaab? They have no desire to see shabaab defeated. Its in thier and Kenya's interest for somalia to be in turmoil. Lets keep it real.

It's in their interest to keep Shabab contained and it's in our interest that the containment remains South of our border. Win-win.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I don't understand why he let Kenya and raw meat eaters stay,they don't even want somalia to peaceful
He doesn't have a choice. Couple weeks back Kenyatta came to somalia without telling anyone:mjlol:farmaajo cried about it but he couldn't do anything. Somalia is done for man.

He doesn't have a choice. Couple weeks back Kenyatta came to somalia without telling anyone:mjlol:farmaajo cried about it but he couldn't do anything. Somalia is done for man.
fam don't make fun of my uncle and if I was in Somalia I would shoot this Kenyatta guy

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Good start. He is the president after all.

The Ethiopians refusing "supervision" is a test of Farmaajo's resolve. Somalia has to gain some of its sovereignty back. The longer this crazy situation of having foreign troops that are unaccountable to the Federal gov continues , the less likely that Somalia will ever regain complete sovereignty.

Ethiopia and Kenya want to establish a norm of them entering Somalia anytime they wish, so that when a functioning gov is created they can intervene when their interests are threatened. They are thinking 20-30 years in the future.

This guy can't even attend the suuli in Villa Somalia without AMISOM holding his hands and he wants to dictate to
the Ethiopian troops in Somalia fighting Al-shabab and protecting the Somali people. :faysalwtf::mjkkk:

:hahaidiot::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::heh::childplease:

Thank you for the thread showing us how president faramjo is fighting for Somalia 's dignity and sovereignty. He is not puppet for raw meat eaters. God bless him the real patriot president faramjo

The Ethiopians refusing "supervision" is a test of Farmaajo's resolve. Somalia has to gain some of its sovereignty back. The longer this crazy situation of having foreign troops that are unaccountable to the Federal gov continues , the less likely that Somalia will ever regain complete sovereignty.

Ethiopia and Kenya want to establish a norm of them entering Somalia anytime they wish, so that when a functioning gov is created they can intervene when their interests are threatened. They are thinking 20-30 years in the future.
Isn't it illegal to enter another country under UN and international laws? I think you are right. The fact that we need permission to supervise what happenes in our own country should say it all. What is more shocking is how some people here like the OP makes farmaajo sound like a crazy person for even attempting this.

Isn't it illegal to enter another country under UN and international laws? I think you are right. The fact that we need permission to supervise what happenes in our own country should say it all. What is more shocking is how some people here like the OP makes farmaajo sound like a crazy person for even attempting this.

The OP is Somali from Harar city, he accepted the occupation of the Ethiopians to him and his land(Ogaden & indirectly SL). Like Stockholm syndrome, he believes that Ethiopia is SL's best friend and looking up for his interests, he turned blind to the killing of his people.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP

I don't think the OP understands that Ethiopia setting a precedent of doing whatever it wants in Somalia directly impacts SL. The international community sees no difference between Somalia's border regions in terms of sovereignty. If Ethiopia can enter Hiiraan to "chase" ONLF, it can use the same excuse in Woqoyie Galbeed. If invading Hiiraan does not cause an uproar, there is no legal reason why invading Woqoyie Galbeed should.

I am actually opposed to Ethiopia withdrawing from Somalia right now because Alshabab would take over, but the FGS must have some level of oversight. Otherwise, Somalia does not exist. If you cannot control what are ostensibly allied troops within your own territorial claims, you are not a real country.

I don't think the OP understands that Ethiopia setting a precedent of doing whatever it wants in Somalia directly impacts SL. The international community sees no difference between Somalia's border regions in terms of sovereignty. If Ethiopia can enter Hiiraan to "chase" ONLF, it can use the same excuse in Woqoyie Galbeed. If invading Hiiraan does not cause an uproar, there is no legal reason why invading Woqoyie Galbeed should.

I am actually opposed to Ethiopia withdrawing from Somalia right now because Alshabab would take over, but the FGS must have some level of oversight. Otherwise, Somalia does not exist. If you cannot control what are ostensibly allied troops within your own territorial claims, you are not a real country.
He doesn't object to Ethiopia entering their territories. he probably sees it as an honor.
Alshabab has never threatened Ethiopia though, why are they in there? Kenya has been bombed and attacked by alshabab, and while I do not support their stay in somalia, I can at least understand why they are there. When has alshabab attacked Ethiopia? It has not. If you recall, Ethiopia invaded somalia in 2006 during the ICU and those guys have not done anything to threaten Ethiopia either. It's clear what ethiopia's goals are, they are to keep somali broken and fragmented so that it doesn't pose any threat of any kind in the future.

Farmaajo should ask them to leave. They will never help Somalia become stable especially when they don't even respect the president. Unfortunately daarood invited them for short sighted goal in 2006 and now it's hard to undue. Farmaajos request wasn't unreasonable but Ethiopia is used to dhabodilifs so he surprised them when he went siad Barre mode.

Relax folks, all I'm saying is the cheese man needs to crawl before he walks. He first needs to work in securing Mogadishu and its environs before he can call for the "supervision" of Ethiopian troops. He shouldn't bite off more than he can chew or else the Ethiopians will truly make things harder for him.

Having a strong and sovereign Somalia will be a grave threat to Somaliland and anyone who denies that is either ignorant or a liar. Until the current predicament is settled, don't expect me to indirectly wish foolishly for my own future demise in the off-chance a strong Somali state reemerges. It's that simple really.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
He doesn't object to Ethiopia entering their territories. he probably sees it as an honor.
Alshabab has never threatened Ethiopia though, why are they in there? Kenya has been bombed and attacked by alshabab, and while I do not support their stay in somalia, I can at least understand why they are there. When has alshabab attacked Ethiopia? It has not. If you recall, Ethiopia invaded somalia in 2006 during the ICU and those guys have not done anything to threaten Ethiopia either. It's clear what ethiopia's goals are, they are to keep somali broken and fragmented so that it doesn't pose any threat of any kind in the future.

Ethiopia has one goal in Somalia and that is permanent chaos. Why is it fighting Alshabab? Because the US and EU are paying them to do it. They are achieving their goals and those of their western donors who are concerned about terror. Their soldiers get paid, they get new military tech and Somalia is remains chaotic. It is a fairly simple set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending