Deg Deg: Italy to construct a railway linking Eritrea's Massawa to the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been abandoned by our colonizer Italia is doing whatever it can to have influence in the "never colonized" country of Ethiopia, what are we getting you say a small library of three books and a couple of pea shooter, wa yaab times like these makes me wish France was our colonizers at least they would never abandon their ex colonies like cold hearted Italy.

Last edited:
:what1:

I don't know if you know but that kind of trolling doesn't work on somalis...

Colonial Victimisation doesn't really effect us..

:sass1:

We kind of immune to that type of mindset....

One time in 2009 some dude on a packed train called me a "fucking " after an argument..

Bewildered I looked at the Pakistani guy next to me..then asked if he meant me or the paki guy..and asked politely if he could be more specific...

Last edited:
This troll doesn't deserve our fkd...

Don't give it to him

Troll? I was in Somaliland last year...
- The road between Berbera and Hargeisa has not been built and parts of it still flood
- the port has not seen much modernization and has a lot of Pakistanis/Indians/oromos working there.

The only thing that has changed is the land prices along the road (awbarkhadle/hallayae/daarbuduuq). :manny: at least cidegalle/isaxaaq caree/ciise muse will be eating good.

Troll? I was in Somaliland last year...
- The road between Berbera and Hargeisa has not been built and parts of it still flood
- the port has not seen much modernization and has a lot of Pakistanis/Indians/oromos working there.

The only thing that has changed is the land prices along the road (awbarkhadle/hallayae/daarbuduuq). :manny: at least cidegalle/isaxaaq caree/ciise muse will be eating good.

:bell:
eventhough you sound like a troll. I wasn't referring it to you...

Dont badmouth Somaliland in my presence :birdman:...You want chicken with me, huh..meet me in the QASHIN department in 5..:ummhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.