Deg Deg: Assassination attempt against President Farmaajo in Garowe by South Mudug community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
The savages came with one of the entourages and were stopped by the brave Puntland security forces.

Last edited:
The savages came with one of the entourages and were stopped by the brave Puntland security forces.

Very informative video, the man really told the truth about the situation in Somalia. Huutus are only good for killing and setting up isbaaro. Uneducated and bloodthirsty mooryans like shakur shouldn't be legitimized and given a platform they are nothing but tuugo.

Last edited:
I never thought I would say this but moryaan hanolato!!! :rejoice: HG do what you do best.

Get this foreign impostor out of Somalia :camby:

I never thought I would say this but moryaan hanolato!!! :rejoice: HG do what you do best.

Get this foreign impostor out of Somalia :camby:
Mooryan's best effort was sending a curiyan :mjlol:
We know you guys usually enjoy blowing yourselves up but never again will a darood freemix with mooryans after this

Dang... Why are you so sensitive Bismillah. You're acting as if I made the video about your traditional dance.

I was just admiring murusade dance, it was interesting.
Not being sensitive, you guys just act like uglies with no lives tbh.

If you're going to @ me make it interesting. :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Not being sensitive, you guys just act like uglies with no lives tbh.

If you're going to @ me make it interesting. :bell:
Who @ed you in the first place? Did Reiko @ed you? It's not my fault that your ugly ass, lizard folks who practice black magic is being talked about.

@embarassing dont start something you can't finish.. Because I'm not the one. I'm sick of your sensitive ass. If you're going to cry, then stay out of the politics!

Who @ed you in the first place? Did Reiko @ed you? It's not my fault that your ugly ass, lizard folks who practice black magic is being talked about.

@embarassing dont start something you can't finish.. Because I'm not the one. I'm sick of your sensitive ass. If you're going to cry, then stay out of the politics!
:gucciwhat: Cry? Clearly its you who is being sensitive. This isn't politics either, I have no interest in these juvenile posts.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:gucciwhat: Cry? Clearly its you who is being sensitive. This isn't politics either, I have no interest in these juvenile posts.
You keep saying this every time but you’ve your Batman signal on whenever the lizard kheire or murursade is mentioned even when nobody tagged you. You’re exhausting tbh.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@embarassing go to around the 11 minute mark, he teaches us about Murusade.
:ooh:
:russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
:dead1:
edit: It goes deeper! Farax Murtiile was given a needle by his uncle Muse Bixi to assassinate President Deni! So many exposes in one video!
:ohdamn:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.