Deforestation is devastating the Somali soil, why cant each family collect their xaar and do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Whenever I settle down back home inshalah I will buy the tools from this company in Kenya and use my own Xaar to take care of my cooking energy.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And then africans act surprised when a new virus breaks out:susp:. Interesting technology tho, Im interested to see how they can make it more commercially available

Walahi we are a xoolo who just need to start eating grass, nvm we already do but we just need to act like xoolos, then again we do. We are basically xoolo because the evidence of environmental damage is all to see. Whenever you flying into our hell hole homeland you'll see a desert and its not a natural desert but a man made desert from defrostation. Instead of importing this shit heavily and making a campaign to stop people cutting down trees act like they cooking energy they ignore it and in every 3 years we suffer from a great famine. hooyadiin wase

Nice but doesnt these sources of energy produce gases that contribute to the global warming. I want the people to rely on sources which wont have harmful effects on the planet nor to the environment.

Handling the xaar without gloves.:susp:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nice but doesnt these sources of energy produce gases that contribute to the global warming. I want the people to rely on sources which wont have harmful effects on the planet nor to the environment.

Handling the xaar without gloves.:susp:

Waar whatever it is omitting is not our concern. Our immediate problem is trees being annihilated like a Somali Virgin girl on her wedding day

Walahi we are a xoolo who just need to start eating grass, nvm we already do but we just need to act like xoolos, then again we do. We are basically xoolo because the evidence of environmental damage is all to see. Whenever you flying into our hell hole homeland you'll see a desert and its not a natural desert but a man made desert from defrostation. Instead of importing this shit heavily and making a campaign to stop people cutting down trees act like they cooking energy they ignore it and in every 3 years we suffer from a great famine. hooyadiin wase
The way I see it our environment is being fucked on both ends. One hand we are right in the equatorial belt where fossil fuels burned in the West are causing dramatic temp increase :meleshame:

On the other unregulated deforestation further exacerbate the erosion of soil which was prevented by the trees :meleshame:

Our best bet is to hope the Gulf Arabs water desalination project to break through :mjcry:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@BebsiBolice's xaar cannot be used for bioenergy because she's obese and eats highly preservatives Hamburgers from Mcadees. Due to that the nitrogen tanks used for this bio can explode

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Actually it is owned by that white man Dominic you will be suprised at how much Kenya is owned by whites, Indians, Chinese etc :ummhmsmiley:

I've never came across people who are enterpreneurily challenged as the Kenyan people. The whole country is eononically run by a southeast Asians, Somalis and all sorts of Cadaan and Yahuuds.

Their banking system is British, their malls are Yuhuud, their hospitals are Hindi and their telecommunication is SA cadaan

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:snoop:

You little deformed kintir :pacspit::pacspit:

tumblr_inline_mpu5ji6bMW1qz4rgp.gif

I've never came across people who are enterpreneurily challenged as the Kenyan people. The whole country is eononically run by a southeast Asians, Somalis and all sorts of Cadaan and Yahuuds.

Their banking system is British, their malls are Yuhuud, their hospitals are Hindi and their telecommunication is SA cadaan

Wait SA cadaans are in Kenya also now wow they are known for controlling the economy of their neighbors Mozambique, Nambia, Angola, Botswana etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts