Definitions of the most common derogatory terms that originated on Somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Abdi'
A colloquial term used to generalise all Somali males. Abdi originates from base derived names such as Abdi-rahman or Abdi-Fatah. To be called an Abdi often denotes typical Somali male behaviour.

'Somalian girl'
A derogatory term that is a manifestation of the worst and most despicable traits seen in Somali females. 'Somalian girl' is a term often used to vilify Somali females who are ratchet, loud, obnoxious and undesirable. 'Somalian girl' is often considered to be the type of women who observes religious attire after sewing her wild oats. This term was first coined by @CaliTedesse

''
A derogatory term that is the Somali equivalent of ''. A wild BLM SJW gladiator with an IQ of 60. She claims to be a campaigner against the harming of blacks but has never once protested the killing of innocent East Africans at South African embassies. There were reports that the wildest elements of '' go topless at their rallies. '' has been accused of insincerity in their ideologies, almost always being determined by their momentary sexual desires. This term was first coined by either @Factz or @AarHawd_7 , it is yet to be verified.

'an'
A derogatory term used to refer to wild and toxic behaviour by men and women of the Somali ethnic group. This term was first coined by @Defendant

'Raw meat water'
A derogatory term used to refer to people of honourable Habesha background or those sympathetic to a more inclusive Horn of Africa policy.

@Emily
What do you think?

Add more guys. This is all I have for now.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
you got raw meat eater wrong, let me correct it for you

Raw meat eater: a term used to illustrate the troglodytic culture of illegitimate Africanised caucasoids. It was first coined by Ahmed Gurey in Futuh Al Habesh.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
I think I was also the first to use the word ""

Omg I can't say it mods turned into liberal snowflakes # Maza #makezomaliagreatagain

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why is the word midgān blanked?
It’s a derogatory term aimed towards madhibaan but a lot of times it thrown towards tumal and yibir folk as well. basically just gabooye people.

Madhibaan would actually like to be called by there actual clan name but more people call them midgaan.

Sadly I don’t think that’s going to really change.
Search up midgaan on twitter. U will just see a whole bunch of young folk with a superiority complex.

And you know young folk. Especially 17-21 year olds. Some of Those guys just love to mess around with certain ideologies that have killed and harmed people.

Question for you since it seems you like to use the word

Why do you use it?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
It’s a derogatory term aimed towards madhibaan but a lot of times it thrown towards tumal and yibir folk as well. basically just gabooye people.

Madhibaan would actually like to be called by there actual clan name but more people call them *******.

Search up ******* on twitter. U will just see a whole bunch of young folk with a superiority complex.

And you know young folk. Especially 17-21 year olds. Some of Those guys just love to mess around with certain ideologies that have killed and harmed people.

Why do you use it?

They don’t have a superiority complex but an inferior one. Madhibans were the only Somali hunter gathers whilst the men of all other Somali clans used to sit around, gossip and drink shah like a bunch of gabdho. Jealousy for gabooye is real.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
'Abdi'
A colloquial term used to generalise all Somali males. Abdi originates from base derived names such as Abdi-rahman or Abdi-Fatah. To be called an Abdi often denotes typical Somali male behaviour.

'Somalian girl'
A derogatory term that is a manifestation of the worst and most despicable traits seen in Somali females. 'Somalian girl' is a term often used to vilify Somali females who are ratchet, loud, obnoxious and undesirable. 'Somalian girl' is often considered to be the type of women who observes religious attire after sewing her wild oats. This term was first coined by @CaliTedesse

''
A derogatory term that is the Somali equivalent of ''. A wild BLM SJW gladiator with an IQ of 60. She claims to be a campaigner against the harming of blacks but has never once protested the killing of innocent East Africans at South African embassies. There were reports that the wildest elements of '' go topless at their rallies. '' has been accused of insincerity in their ideologies, almost always being determined by their momentary sexual desires. This term was first coined by either @Factz or @AarHawd_7 , it is yet to be verified.

'an'
A derogatory term used to refer to wild and toxic behaviour by men and women of the Somali ethnic group. This term was first coined by @Defendant

'Raw meat water'
A derogatory term used to refer to people of honourable Habesha background or those sympathetic to a more inclusive Horn of Africa policy.

@Emily
What do you think?

Add more guys. This is all I have for now.

Actually i beg to differ. I started the term "Farah" to describe Somali Abdis back in the late 90s

and i also started Xalimo walaahi oo bilaahi God is my witness

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.

Madhibaan would actually like to be called by there actual clan name but more people call them *******.

Search up ******* on twitter. U will just see a whole bunch of young folk with a superiority complex.

Why do you use it?
I actually just heard People say it and hence i always assumed that its called mïdgan. I know the stupidity of qabilism and the backward culture of stupid somalis. Qabilism doesnt matter to me unlike most ppl on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts