Death Penalty?

Are you guys pro death penalty? or think it should be removed... I personally believe in second chances. Prison was designed for people to do time and become better after. Spending time in a cage for years will only drive you insane, I feel like every first world country should use Finland’s prison system...

I believe in the death penalty since it’s apart of the Sharia. If you commit major crimes against society (Terrorism, treason, Murder, Adultery through confession or 4 reliable witnesses, Blasphemy, Apostasy etc) you would be executed after due process by a Muslim ruler or judge.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wallahi, kudos to Finns and groups like Baltics. Historically the least impressive and most irrelevant whites. Practically bush whites. There are countless Jar*er and Asiatic peoples with more "impressive" histories who would take one look at medieval Finns and scoff "savages" and yet now they lay in' the cut. Mabrook.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The death penalty is beautiful. It deters criminals from committing serious crimes and appeases the victims or victim's families.

Who is eligible for the death penalty?
  1. Murderer
  2. Rapist
  3. Child molester
  4. Large-scale drug trafficking
  5. Treason
  6. Espionage
  7. Bank robbery
  8. Types of fraud
  9. Attempted murder of a witness, juror, or court officer in certain cases.

Death penalty is a blessing. I hope the guy in ATL gets it. Western countries do it in such a way its desensitised. I believe in a more medieval approach where people are beheaded and stoned

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
One concerning thing about the death penalty that they often bring up in America is how many people get the axe and are in fact innocent.

Not so much an outright indictment of the death penalty in principle but just that If a nigga is innocent and you took 20 years of his life that's some incredibly tragic shit but at least he maybe has some years left he can live out his lawsuit money with but if a nigga is dead...

:yacadiim:

Food for thought.

One concerning thing about the death penalty that they often bring up in America is how many people get the axe and are in fact innocent.

Not so much an outright indictment of the death penalty in principle but just that If a nigga is innocent and you took 20 years of his life that's some incredibly tragic shit but at least he maybe has some years left he can live out his lawsuit money with but if a nigga is dead...

Food for thought.
Prosecution will only push for it when there is massive evidence

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Food for thought.

This was 20 years ago which means the technology was not that good. I believe the death penalty can be implemented if they use high-level forensics and secure every corner of the city and town with a CCTV camera.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This was 20 years ago which means the technology was not that good. I believe the death penalty can be implemented if they use high-level forensics and secure every corner of the city and town with a CCTV camera.

Please don't be distracted by the example. It was not at all the focal point but a just a throw away. Cases like this still happen even today with all that technology you've mentioned. Simply google "convicts proven innocent" or "innocent death row inmates" and you'll see. Again, food for thought.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you guys pro death penalty? or think it should be removed... I personally believe in second chances. Prison was designed for people to do time and become better after. Spending time in a cage for years will only drive you insane, I feel like every first world country should use Finland’s prison system...

I am anti death penalty. Its irreligious

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are u a Buddhist⁉

I believe in what the European punishment system. A killer can serve a Max of 25 years. It is very humane.

Its not fair someone to be condemned to life in a box without the freedom he was born to.

God should be the judger.

The death penalty should depend entirely on the severity of the crime. A thief should not get a harsher penalty than that of a murderer or a rapist.

This why I believe in Sharia law. There are levels of punishments depending on how heinous the transgression of law is.

However, in the case of Somalia, I do believe that Death Sentence should be fully implemented, provided that the court is just and not sentencing others to death due to clan affiliations or implicit biases. This will scare all the terrorists and all the potential criminals from ever posing a threat, and they'll tread cautiously.

As aforementioned, though, this may be hard to fully implement. Qabiiliste courts and judges would unlawfully and unfairly sentence others to death, simply for hailing from different clan. This is always bound to happen in a hostile society where violence and instability occurs often.

I believe in what the European punishment system. A killer can serve a Max of 25 years. It is very humane.

Its not fair someone to be condemned to life in a box without the freedom he was born to.

God should be the judger.
I am no Muslim but that is against sharia law.

Did revealed Allah tht muslims tht leave islam should be killed
The messenger of Allah ﷺ said in numerous sahih Hadiths that Apostasy is punished with a capital punishment. If the apostate doesn’t repent after a period of time (3 days) then they are executed by the Muslim ruler or judge once convicted after due process.

Narrated `Ikrima: Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'" (Sahih al-Bukhari 6922)

Malik related to me from Abd ar-Rahman ibn Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Abd al-Qari that his father said, "A man came to Umar ibn al- Khattab from Abu Musa al-Ashari. Umar asked after various people, and he informed him. Then Umar inquired, 'Do you have any recent news?' He said, 'Yes. A man has become a kafir after his Islam.' Umar asked, 'What have you done with him?' He said, 'We let him approach and struck off his head.' Umar said, 'Didn't you imprison him for three days and feed him a loaf of bread every day and call on him to tawba that he might turn in tawba and return to the command of Allah?' Then Umar said, 'O Allah! I was not present and I did not order it and I am not pleased since it has come to me!' " (Muwatta Malik, Book 36, Hadith 16)

It was narrated from 'Abdullah that the Messenger of Allah said: "It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim except in one of three cases: A soul for a soul, a adulterer who has been married, and one who separates leaving his religion." (Sunan an-Nasa'i 4721)

It was narrated that 'Amr bin Ghalib said: "Aishah said: 'Do you not know that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim, except a man who committed adultery after being married, or one who reverted to Kufr after becoming Muslim, or a life for a life.'" (Sunan an-Nasa'i 4017)

Ibn 'Abbas said: "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him.'" (Sunan an-Nasa'i 4059)

It was narrated from Ibn`Abbas that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.” (Sunan Ibn Majah 2535)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am no Muslim but that is against sharia law.

Shariah law requires a person accused of Adultery- 4 eye witnesses. If not produced, the person cannot be punished of the crime with stones. Can u imagine the Shariah law requirement for killing someone?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Please don't be distracted by the example. It was not at all the focal point but a just a throw away. Cases like this still happen even today with all that technology you've mentioned. Simply google "convicts proven innocent" or "innocent death row inmates" and you'll see. Again, food for thought.

I understand but what I'm trying to say is technology has improved vastly compared to those innocent inmates who have been locked for 20 and 30 years. Being a murderer nowadays is way more difficult than it was just a couple of decades ago and innocents have less chance of being convicted today not that I was disputing it doesn't happen anymore. Technology against criminals is still evolving and the success rate is improving.

Trending

Latest posts